1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smart bomb...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by metztli013, Mar 9, 2018.

1. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I need some insight from others on this. We hate it. Are we the only ones?? It messes with Grandfather Frost and I found it to be a huge nuisance when playing with the gem pigs. Thoughts? It's been a very frustrating couple of days for me and my clan =(

2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Ive found it useful and a nuisance, trying to avoid it when frost has frozen pigs in pvp can be a pain especially since some times there is just no way you can miss it, however if the other team has used frosts freeze then its an easy way to break it and it can help finish off pigs that your bird maybe couldnt just quite kill in 1 shot.
    Ive never had a problem with it in gem pigs, maybe ive just been lucky though?

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Bomb should be a 4* bird. He really sucks as is...

4. metztli013

Yes it can certainly be helpful when you want to damage pigs but sometimes I don't want extra damage - like with the gem pigs. I try to do the least amount of damage to them that I can so I don't want those little chilis messin' with my groove.

5. metztli013

Bomb actually has some interesting uses =D but I'm actually referring to smart bomb, the clan perk here =)

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Well R.I.P you guys since health is now merged with smart bomb

7. metztli013

RIP? Are we dying or something..? Yeah, I realize that they're merged. I'm just trying to get a grasp on what others are thinking about it. Previously smart bomb was a thing typically clans wanted to avoid, but it seems that's changed. Trying to figure out if (and if so, why) we are the only ones left complaining about it. Seems that we are. I'm just very frustrated and trying to keep my clan members happy. Some want the smart bomb, others don't. Currently we're stuck with it so I guess it is what it is.

8. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Why it is a bad thing? Enemies in PVP can't use it, so it is extra damage for you
    Win-win

9. metztli013

We hate it for 2 reasons, 1. It messes with frost, and 2. It messes with gem pig.

10. Lotusroot

Lotusroot Hatchling

the damage smart bomb does is relative to the strength of the bird you use to hit it

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I’m saying that they are doomed since they can only get Health Drop with Smart Bomb and since they hate Smart Bomb, they can’t activate health drop.

12. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

I see it as 90% positive. 10% negative and only in specific situations. I know the Nester's clan has always banned it and it has always baffled me why - but to each his own, no reason for me to argue about it. But it was kind of a dumb move to lump it in with Health. Although at a certain point, if there are too many perks to manage and keep paying for, that's going to be a mess too!

13. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Its already becoming too much i think, the perks cost a lot and with 5 to maintain its too much, especially since they killed of gems in tower, only free gem revenue now is pvp and thats not guarenteed