1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small World

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nyk, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    Epic Buttstomp and PolliSoft like this.
  2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

You win is probably a safe assumption. You will have to have a piss poor team and/or bad play due to stupid fingers to loose in arena.

That was my event-arena team yesterday. Without Chuck and Matilda it will be a hopeless struggle in arena.

3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I just wanted to harass you a little. Out of the thousands of players to get matched against, I thought it was cool. I was surprised I even noticed your name as I typically don't pay attention.

How many Eddie's do you have now?

4. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

So who's in the box? :p

PolliSoft likes this.
  5. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Even with Chuck and Matilda, it's still expecting too much for the AI to win without a massive difference in team strength. Hard to think that, when I was back in the bronze leagues, getting matched against L100/P1 combos of Claude, Chuck, Matilda, Fire Rooster and Carson was pretty much autolose. Now, I just sit back and wonder what would happen if the AI tried walking and chewing gum at the same time :D

6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Lol. Unless the game glitches, it's pretty easy to win now. I will admit, here recently I've had to make sure I keep most of my 5* birds on my team. I accidentally hit the arena with my event team including two 4* Carsons and wound up dying to to such low health from the 4* birds. Never thought that the health really mattered until it made the difference between me losing or winning. I guess @A. Wolf was right.

7. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I lost today in the Arena. First time in over 6 months. I did make a stupid move (thanks to my dog), but still. I lost

Redwing likes this.
  8. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I've done that more than a few times. Even without Carson, some of the event boosts make underlevelled birds that much stronger. Combine that with muscle memory for the middle button, and PVP can be quite challanging. Like the ol' timers have been saying, being able to lock in our arena teams would be a massive QOL improvement.

9. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

T&C doesn't cover acts of Dog ;)

Clown Von Shoes likes this.
  10. Epic Buttstomp

I only have that 2 Eddie. For the ultimate collection you have to go our clan-mate Loomax who has 5 from before and the new one.

For Dungeon team to win in AI, AI needs to play it like the real players will. I am sure we all have our plans of which bird goes first at which pig in the various setups. Then follow by which birds in 2nd move, etc.

I know I will fire the middle bird first, then 1 of the Chucks in #2 or #4 position depending where the pigs are and obstacles. Chuck goes straight up and down or very close to that. 3rd move is usually Matilda from #5 position across the map clipping the green heart. If opponent is still alive then I need to think a bit.

11. Epic Buttstomp

Nyk, I don't mind the harassment. I played against son and wife teams before. Screen captured on my phone.

12. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I try to roll with my event team in PvP...partially out of laziness, partially to see how it works out, and see how some birds perform together. Last week I think I lost 2 battles before I started constantly messing with my lineup. of course nowadays we have to be more careful with our battles, so allowing the experiment to continue can be quite detrimental to the weekly outcome.

13. Epic Buttstomp

Experiment at the scout locations arena. You won't get the keys but neither will you loose anything in the arena standing.

Main thing in my tactics: There must be a strong 2nd turn attacker. Chuck is the bird. Angromedon is only a pusher trying to push pigs across the line.

14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I tried using my event team, but I do my best to avoid it now. I just can't sacrifice the keys and gems with all the changes. Our clan is nearly bankrupt with all the nerfs here lately.

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Nyk ~
    Gald you finally saw my point first hand... LOL

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

i sort of lucked out yesterday... I played like 12 arenas with my event team of all supernaturals & i did win them all (to my surprise).