1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky is fallin’ level 12 clan recruiting

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by B1GB1RD, Nov 15, 2017.

1. B1GB1RD

B1GB1RD Tiny Birdy

Sky is fallin’ have 1 spot available for an active player. Currently lv 11, not long till we hit 12 so an additional 5 members will be required in a couple of days. Send your request to join

2. FreeBird

FreeBird Hatchling

Im interested in joining yalls clan... Can u tell me a little about it.. Are u team work oriented with equally task n perk sharing members?? How well do yall communicate with each other??

3. Flocker

Flocker Hatchling

Looking for an active clan, I’m @lvl 34 and growing fast. Need a clan I can continue to grow with. The one I’m in is not active.

IGN Flockinpecker

4. B1GB1RD

B1GB1RD Tiny Birdy

Free bird. We are team oriented that try to share perks evenly. No scout perks, rather gems for clan egg perk. We dispise freeloaders. Clan chat is now working and we talk shit and try to have fun, all members are required to accept friend request from B1GB1RD so we can monitor who’s online. All hands on deck during event. If a player requires time off, they need to let us know. No real minimum daily xp requirements, but like I’ve said above, we dispise freeloaders.

5. B1GB1RD

B1GB1RD Tiny Birdy

Flocker, I have reduced the minimum for you to join, but please read reply to freebird

6. FreeBird

FreeBird Hatchling

Im totally down to test run in ur clan to see if i am wht ur lookin for cause ur desxeiption matches both my quality and needs!... Im an A.B.E addict who plays in and off all day every day and ask very team oriented... My peev too is freeloaders. Its not fair to be part of a 20-25-30 member clan tht cant reap the benefits of resources offered as rewards in events cause just half the clan put forth the effortnamd hard work needed to aquire thm... Those resources are wht each induvidual need to not only allow their team to advnce but the whole clan too!!!
    If im right on the money for ur open spot please find me in the game as: FreeBird. N send me an invite!! Thank u for ur time!!!

7. B1GB1RD

B1GB1RD Tiny Birdy

No invites, just send a request in game.

8. Flocker

Flocker Hatchling

Big bird... I read the message. Sending in game request now

9. Flocker

Flocker Hatchling

Request sent

10. B1GB1RD

B1GB1RD Tiny Birdy

Not sure what happened, accepted request but it didn’t add you to the team. Have sent you an invite instead

11. Flocker

Flocker Hatchling

I accepted, but the clan was full

12. Flocker

Flocker Hatchling

It said 25/25 as i pressed accept. Maybe you accepted another person thinking it was my account

13. Flocker

Flocker Hatchling

Big bird, I keep getting your invite, but the clan is full

14. Flocker

Flocker Hatchling

It won’t let me join with no room available

15. B1GB1RD

B1GB1RD Tiny Birdy

Someone else on the team invited another player at the same time. Keep an eye on this thread, when we get to next level and you still need a clan I’ll message u. Sorry for the inconvenience

16. Flocker

Flocker Hatchling

No worries, thanx for trying. I did find a spot.

17. B1GB1RD

B1GB1RD Tiny Birdy

Another spot has come up for an active player lookin for a clan

18. Pravint

Pravint Hatchling

I am level 30 player looking for an active guild to grow with. I have been playing for a week and am pretty active throughout the day. If you think i can join your clan let me know.

19. B1GB1RD

B1GB1RD Tiny Birdy

Send in a request and climb on board

20. Pravint

Pravint Hatchling

Sent request