1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silver Tickets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rio Seven, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Rio Seven

Rio Seven Hatchling

Hi everyone! First post :)

So, I am hoping one of you can solve this mystery for me! Everyone on here talks about saving up silver tickets. But I don’t understand how. Now, the maximum amount of silver tickets I can save is 25.

I did notice that silver tickets from events (once I already have 25), go to my mailbox. But the ones from the scouts (etc) don’t...you lose them.

Am I missing something here - how can you collect hundreds of them? Do you use the 25 in hatching hut but leave the unclaimed ones in your mailbox? Also, how long will they stay in your mailbox if you don’t claim them?

Thanks!

2. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Tiny Birdy

You’ve got it. Plus the eagle mountain tickets allow you to go over 25 as well.

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Those of us who end up hoarding a lot of silver tickets do it thru Eagle Mountain or buying them in packages from Rovio. Inbox silver tickets will expire 13d at most.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

its actually 14 days if they came from the event but it LOOKS like 13 because the 24 hour countdown does not show...

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

It's primarily from eagle mountain and buying packages. Yes, you lose your daily reward and you lose the rewards from the scouts, but if you spend tickets only on events that are important to you, instead of every event, it is actually worth it in the long run.

6. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

As I mentioned in another post today, the one drawback I can see with hoarding these tickets is watching a bunch go by that I am unable to collect (as mentioned above, it ends up being worth it). It bugs the living *&%* out of me to see that I am missing out on these, however, it is the choice I make when I choose to stock up. Today I got down to 0 first time in a while...and EM has been awful to me lately...but at least I can collect my rewards normally for a bit...

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

After the tickets blowout last week that drained me down to 1 gold ticket when Master Carson showed up, I am back to 49 silver + 3 gold now. No need to hatch this week so some will have to go to waste.

8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I have a dumb question. Has anyone had a golden 10x ticket from a chest this calendar year? I only ask because I got a couple shiney 4* birds during the last four events. Haven’t gotten one before that in over a year or more

9. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I don't recall the last time I got a Gold ticket from a chest (other than my level up to 170 the other day). I thought those went away with one of the reward nerfs waaay back.

10. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yep, never gotten a golden from a chest since I started playing in February.

11. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

The gold tickets and 10x berries we once got in scout battle chests are long gone, last time I recall getting one was prior to the Eddie event last October.

12. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yay False Advertising x2. It says you can get them from the premium chests in its description still.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

yup, they nerfed the scout chests bad a year ago.

14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

And again about 6 weeks ago. Silver tickets used to be 60/40 in favor during the boss pig, big pig, and mini dungeon scout fights. Now they are about 10/90 against.

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

ummm, I NEVER got any where near "60/40" odds. I would have been thrilled w that. It is very inconsistent from day to day...

16. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I could usually fill up on silver tickets within 2-3 days just from scout battles before the most recent nerf.

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

wow, you were unusually lucky then... Most of my clan & myself average MAYBE 2-3 each a day which is perhaps 1 per 7 or 8 boss pigs.

18. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Probably. Android seemed to have better odds than on Apple products. It doesn't matter now though. I'm lucky if I get one silver a day from scouts now.

19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Im on android

20. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Well obviously not the right one! Lol