1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silver ticket reward!! USELESS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by onyxcv, Jul 2, 2018.

1. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Hello everyone, i raised a ticket regarding the silver ticket we get for completing the daily challenges. If your silver ticket inventory is full, when you try to claim the daily silver ticket reward it doesn't go to inbox. It's no point in it.
    Rovio makes a new feature but a useless one in my opinion. We should be able to use that ticket, and send it to inbox. It doesn't even add up to the silver tickets you have already . What do you think about it?

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

This is not uncommon. The MPDC does. Not roll into your inbox at the end of the week. Only the major even rewards carry over

I have only gotten the silver ticket from the daily reward once and I did not notice whether it was added to my inventory. I did not have maximum silver tickets because I do not keep it at maximum during events...just in case I am lucky enough to have one drop during a boss fight

3. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

i get one premium from MPDC everyday as I play a lot, and what I do is go to my hatching hut before to check to see if maxed my premium tickets in the hut. if I did, I just hatch one ticket, (might get a 5 star bird, or an event bird, if Im ever lucky enough to get one, which I haven't with hatching only 1 ticket) then go back to MPDC and claim the premium ticket to max out again. Its a small chance but it adds to the multiple which is worth it IMHO. Also, premium hatch tickets are rare these days, you either buy them or it could take days to get some if you're clan isn't active enough to collect a clan reward premium ticket, so yeah lets keep this going the key here is "add to multiple, and reduce odds of getting a 5 star bird.

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I do not play arena daily seeing that I am max'd out in evo most of the time...therefore, the reason for not getting the silver ticket. I do just as you do prior to claiming the silver tickets on MPDC. I never want to loose a silver ticket because I have 25 total. Thus, I always have no more than 24 silver tickets at a time.

5. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Because it collects it to your current amount.

6. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Not useless. I got Captain Freedom from one.

7. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

The problem isn't with the silver ticket reward, as that's 100% an improvement over the old daily bonus reward of 50 gold (the revamped daily rewards are, overall, pretty great), it's that there's a cap on how many silver tickets you can store... that isn't actually a cap because it's possible for the number to go above the maximum when tickets are acquired from certain methods, but then new tickets rewarded the usual way won't be collected... except for some that get sent to live in the inbox for a while until you claim them... but only certain ones work that way, you see. It's all perfectly clear and consistent!

So yeah, the arbitrary limit of 25 is too low, but the fact that attempting to collect additional silver tickets when you are at the cap does 3 entirely different things depending on the source of those tickets, is what makes it stupid - additional tickets should either always go to the inbox, or never go there; if 25 is the maximum you shouldn't be able to collect 5 tickets when you have 24 and suddenly have 29, setting a limit that the game itself does not bother upholding only demonstrates just how arbitrary that limit is. Nothing wrong with the silver ticket itself though.

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Exactly, this is the case with every aspect of the game inventory system. They are all "capped" to screw us in hope that we spend $$. And the "caps" are ridiculously inconsistent...

9. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

It happens because it is not max so it adds more than it should

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

You misunderstand what I'm saying.
    I understand HOW it works, but there is no reason to cap them at all.
    It just allows them to not give us all of our rewards. Just like how easy it is to accidentally spend valuable resources because there is no "are you sure" pop up or because the tabs are too close to each other.
    Every single thing Rovio does is in an attempt to generate $$ so when players cant claim all rewards or accidentally spend them they are playing into what Rovio wants long term...

11. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

For us old timers, in Angry Birds 2 there is no limit of how many spells and arena tickets you can collect. That have resulted in runaway inflation 3 yrs ago and cannot be fixed at all.

12. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I have had a situation where I hatch using a silver and the screen becomes unresponsive and just shows the hatching place without an animation or egg or the wifi symbol and I have to restart the app to get it to work. I lost my hatch either to thieving pigs or rovio lol I would normally not be too worried because I rarely get a 4/5* from silvers anyway until recently when I hatched a bomb and thrash on random silvers.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  13. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

This has happened to me more than once. Sux, but it seems more trouble than it is worth to try and get something done about it (not to mention I am SURE it HAS to be my device...lol). It has also happened when the ad doesn't load or unload properly.

14. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

It always has to be either our device or internet and I don’t think its worth creating a support ticket and going back and forth so just mentioned it here for the records

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Oh, that (insert problem here) is definitely your fault. :rolleyes:
    Also, please check out the Forum...