1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silver ticket problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazy bird, Mar 5, 2019.

1. crazy bird

crazy bird Hatchling

Hi everybody:),
    I'm facing a quite annoying topic: Collecting silver tickets.
    Everytime a spend all my silver tickets on an eventbird I have to restart collecting. And I hardly get any ticket from pig fights on the island, no matter which kind of fights. It takes so much time and so many fights....
    But then something strange happens: As soon as I've reached the cap of 25, in nearly every 3rd fight a silver ticket drops. Too bad that they get lost, as I've reached the cap... :mad: I start thinking this happens on purpose!
    I've been observing this now for weeks!

My question: Am I the only one, or do others have the same problem?

2. Milan Petrovic

Milan Petrovic Hatchling

Yeah, a similar thing happens to me. Last week while gathering tickets for the next event, the day I got over 25 collected, I got 6 silver tickets from island fight in a matter of hours, and they all got to waste. So, on average they give a lot of tickets, but they like to do it when you can't collect them any more.

3. Pigs on the wing

Pigs on the wing Hatchling

It seems to be the same for every one !!

4. honeybun

honeybun Tiny Birdy

Same for me. I asked around in my clan weeks ago, same experience. Once you reach the cap, scouts drop more silvers. :confused:

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Maybe. My observation is that after the event the silvers drop more and once the event starts it becomes rare whether you have 5 or 25 silvers

6. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

35940478-3864-4961-97E8-572F11F1E26D.jpeg
    I had the same experience! :eek:
    Rich scouts keep me in the test. Also gold ticket has disappeared in front of my eyes.

7. honeybun

honeybun Tiny Birdy

That happens, if you have equal or more then 10 tickets in the hatchery. Only bought golden tickets stack over the limit of 10

8. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Has happened since the beginning with the flow rate, and yes you have to keep an eye on hitting those level ups at the 10's so you don't miss out on a gold. Sometimes it's best to burn one to keep from losing another, since you do at least get birds you can sell or use to level up.

9. crazy bird

crazy bird Hatchling

Well in my opinion it is time to write an ticket and ask for a fair rate of "silvers" independent of the tickets you've already gathered!
    Or why not simply rise the bar and make the cap at 35 or higher? ;)

10. crazy bird

crazy bird Hatchling

Or will there be someone from Rovio noticing this nice little topic here?

11. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Silver tickets tend to come out of scout locations when you don't really have room for it. It is usually called Murphy's Law. :p

My strategy with respect to silver and gold tickets hoarding.

1. If you don't plan to use the event prizes immediately, DO NOT CLAIM THEM. They will all go to the Inbox when the event is over.
    2. Look out for the days remaining in the Inbox. Loosing silver tickets is minor IMO but gold tickets are big losses.
    3. If you can, hatch the extra gold tickets during an event.
    4. Play Eagle Mountain (EM) last in the daily tasks if you are below 25 silver tickets.
    5. Silver tickets from EM can go over the 25 limit. I have personally gone well over 100 using EM over days.
    6. If you have many (50+) silver tickets, loosing few from the scout locations is minor loss. The idea here is hoarding.
    7. For the daily task silver tickets, claim it just before the next day roll over. You stretch the expiration time by almost a day.
    8. Same go with MPDC items. If you don't need them, then just claim them before end of week.

12. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Best of luck with that, if you've taken time to review older posts though you will see the concern you address has been brought up repeatedly to no avail. Keep in mind they rarely get on here other than to post the patch notes, this site is mostly self service with seasoned veterans offering guidance and assistance. Additionally as many of us have stated over and over if they did increase the allowable cap then most likely the drop rate would decrease, the house always wins after all lol.

13. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Precisely, and as Epic mentioned those tickets in your mailbox are on a timer. Unclaimed event rewards tickets are 14 days counting down, claimed daily task tickets and MPDC reward tickets, if you are at 25 or over, are on a 7 day counting down timer.

14. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

The cap of 25 silver and 10 gold will probably stay for good until end of ABE. Unlimited hoarding is what made Angry Birds 2 a "runaway inflation" mess that Rovio have lost control since the beginning. Rovio want us to blow them all away and spend real $$ to buy more. We should be grateful they allow EM tickets and whatever you buy with $$ to go over the limits.

15. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

Same Here...Blew out my stash of silvers during Everton and have yet to get back to 25 (keeping as many on ice in the mailbox as possible). EM has been stingy too...

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yup, its always been that way for me too.
    I would love to see the silver cap be 99... 25 is such a joke with hatching.

17. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Or revert to soft-launch;
    No cap on anything whatsoever.

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

that would be nice too... LOL

19. crazy bird

crazy bird Hatchling

Well another
    Well I also stay with that strategy. Nevertheless I'm always getting angry when the first event bird drops at counter x15. This makes the two others sooooo expensive... And of course all silvers have gone into the first bird -.-

20. crazy bird

crazy bird Hatchling

BTW at the moment 65 silvers and 10 golden tickets are waiting for the QB :D