1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silver ticket, Hatch all v.s. Hatch one by one

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Platty, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Platty

Platty Tiny Birdy

for Silver tickets, it seems hatching all will open all your tickets with 1x rate. Is it right? Last event, I use hatching all and opened 152 silver and expected to get Master Claud. Instead, I got a Geraldine, a Dutch,at around 70 and 140, and nothing else. This could only happened if the drawing rate was kept 1x. I did calculation, anything more than 29x will have a possibility smaller than 0.001, while mine was 31x. I got red finally after I open one by one and reach 34x.
    Then I open one by one, Ricky 57 tickets, master Claud 32 tickets.
    I just started playing in last two months. I don’t have many experience. However, last event let me guess, the open one by one operation brings better rate.

2. Stevie2k

Stevie2k Hatchling

Hmmm... I think I read somewhere that the chances are adjusted after every single hatch - no matter if they are hatched one by one or all together...
    I play with two accounts and did get master claude at 8x on the one account and did NOT get him on the other until end of event at 35x... I think it is just luck or bad luck... My first account has 24 5*Star birds while the other account has 21 5*Star birds... I play almost the same time with both... I think the chances vary over time (a longer time...!) but are almost identical in the end... If you have bad luck in two events you may have a lot of luck in the next one...

There was one event where I hatched two event birds with only 8 silver tickets... So just keep on playing, don't ever spend real money and have fun with the game ;-)

PolliSoft likes this.
  3. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I would never use hatch all to get event birds. First, I don’t know or trust the second or third bird would get unlocked once the first bird is hatched, and second, if you manage to hatch what you were looking for on egg 70 out of 100, you burn those last 30 for nothing.

4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Did you read that on here? Its one of the few subjects that caused and out and out arguement because some members couldnt understand what the other side where meaning. It was rather funny looking back on it.. https://forum.angrybirds.com/threads/hatch-all-question.7353/
    Customer service answered and said it applies to each ticket, at the time we were happy we got an answer, but nowadays we know customer service basically lies if they dont know the answer... it has me wondering.

5. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

It does. If RNGesus decides that you will hatch the next event bird in that batch, it will. I've had a few hatches within a few tickets of each other and one where birds 2 and 3 unlocked one after the other. However this -
    - is the reason I (and anyone else) should hatch ticket by ticket. Given how scarce resources are in the game and just how rentless Rovio is with the events, you should use every trick in the book to avoid wasting tickets. That includes not going back for second hatches in Core bird events, since they cycle through fairly regularly.

6. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

It does adjust. But given hatching is one massive RNGfest, your increased chance to hatch is basically meaningless. Person A can have an event bird hatch first go, yet Person B can burn hundreds of tickets and get to 40+ chance to hatch and get nothing.

7. Tigerangels42038

Oh i know it is all just a random luck of the draw, but bringing it up again has made me wonder if CS just lied to us to shut us up. We werent aware they did things like that back in the day lol

8. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

You-cant-handle-the-truth-meme-generator-you-want-the-truth-you-can-t-handle-the-truth-9789dd.jpg Now why would they lie... oh yeah lol

Redwing, Nyk and Tigerangels42038 like this.
  9. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Did that with the Carson event. Burned through 70 of my 110 silvers and got tired of waiting. Hit hatch all and got 5* Carson 3 tickets later and then Master Carson within 8 tickets of 5* and still had 25+ tickets until I finished the Hatch All. A few days later I opened another silver and miraculously got a second Master Carson. I had really good luck that event but I would have saved the silvers if I could have. Then came Flockabalooza and I was at x27 and didn't even get lady bacon . . . . again.

10. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I just hit Hatch all on 112 ticket and only got Pecker 3 tickets before the end. I also got 5 or 6 4* birds.

feffe likes this.
  11. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

Congrats to your Lil Pecker!! I still haven't hatched Fringy yet... :(

12. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Thanks. It was an average of x12 for me to hatch both. How many tickets have you hatched so far?

13. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

The hatching gods are as usual against me. At x21 for Lil Pecker now. Out of everything. Broke. :(
    Will try to gather more silvers and gold and try more, but with my standings with the hatching gods - even my time machine won't help me.

EDIT: Was x28 for Fringy before x21 now for Lil Pecker

(The only time I had som luck EVER in hatching since I started playing was last Christmas where I got Angry Santy on the frist free video ticket.)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Maybe you need to find out what happened to @RNGesus. I haven't seen him on the forums in a long time.

15. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

At least I get a Miffy this time at 10x. Back in Easter event it took me all the way to 27x before she showed up. I have yet to decide whether to prestige it just yet.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  16. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Hatchling

Got Miffy (never understood the name change to fringy .... miffy sounds way cooler) at x22. Now i ran out of tickets at x5 for pecker. Don't think master QB will join my team in this event ... :(

17. Luigi

Luigi Hatchling

Got Fringy at 10x.

18. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

If you look at the old pics in ABE FB page the comments will call the bird Miffy. The name was changed to Fringy mid event because of a copyright violation. Miffy is from kids' cartoon: https://www.miffy.com/

19. Tigerangels42038

Fringy.. the copyright inFRINGEment bunny...

EDIT: Actually im kinda glad that author stood up to Rovio, they have ripped off far more than that and got away with it, maybe they should stop trying to walk all over everyone.

20. Lars

Lars Hatchling

So after 4 gold and 114 silver tickets I hatched Miffy and Lil Pecker, Miffy was at 15 or so, pecker 13 or 14.
    Now I have 7 gold an no silver left

jason bowden likes this.