1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I save tickets for 5* Carson

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Sep 27, 2018.

?

Read the title

1. Go for 5* Carson

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Go for Lucha and hope for 5* Carson after

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

If you have a strong collection of birds then you can try to soldier on as far as you can before you go down the hatching path.

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

umm, you would have to hatch 2 birds since the 1st hatch will be a 4* Carson.
    SO, its not likely that you have enough tickets to do that...

3. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

He won't be - ordinarily he would, at least initially (at a certain multiplier level the chance to get 4* birds goes down, specifically so you're less likely to hatch them instead of 5* birds), but because the 4* Carson is a featured event bird, he's not going to be using the odds for 4* birds - he'll have the same odds as the top event prize does.

Annie14 likes this.
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

5. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Not sure this is the right mindset.. maybe keeo tabs in here and see how people like lucha begire deciding. A white bird that has his beam bounce back for crit hits sounds kinda fantastic. Will depend on the size of his beam (i know..i know..its not the size that counts) . He may give matilda a run for best white bird IMO.

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

LOL, but in this case... SIZE MATTERS!!!

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

There has been no white bird that can give Matilda the run for the $$ ever. Matilda and Chuck are OP creation of Rovio that they have yet to NERF to oblivion. We will have to wait for hrs for some online review and decide.

Redwing and Annie14 like this.
  8. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Dont stomp on my hope for lucha epic :)

9. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

;):D

10. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

I might be biased:D as you can see
    Carson is Awesome! I have 61 silvers right now and got down to 8 golds (Lil Peckerhead made me hatch 2 golds... I'm a bit of a hoarder:p). I'll pass 80 and get Master Lucha... Good enough for me. I'm not hatching.
    Lucha might be a great white bird but I can't imagine what a 5* Carson will do. He's gonna be more Awesome! Aahhhh... I'm so excited! YAY! :D:p

11. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

And to think, they were giving away 4* Carsons in the last few 20 day rewards....

Annie14 likes this.