1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I save tickets for 5* Carson

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Sep 27, 2018.

?

Read the title

1. Go for 5* Carson

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Go for Lucha and hope for 5* Carson after

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Since there is a high chance of a 5* Carson event coming after Lucha, and that Carson is in the top tier, I will try my hardest to get him. But I only have around 30 silvers, 4 golds, and 14k gems so I either have to skip Lucha and go for Carson or get Lucha and miss Carson. Since there is no Core Flock in between I have to decide soon.

2. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

If you have a good team, strong to pass the level 80,then you don't need to hatch any of those! Cause you will get both birds as reward for level 80, master version of them. And carson as 5 star.
    I will hatch 1 lucha libre and one i will get from reward to have both evolutions.
    But for carson, won't hatch, cause the first bird to hatch so far is the 4 star carson, second one is a 5 star. So will need a lot of silvers. One carson 5 star master will be enough for me)

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I will have 9 gold tickets when this event is done. Along with good chunk of silver tickets but not as much as before. Probably will go for Lucha then stop. I have El-Jefe from last time, all prestige and ready months ago. Then I go for 5-star Carsons.

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I sooooo hope he is good and they do not mess it up. Carson was the last 4* bird to leave my main team. Imagine that goes with most of us. The unfortunate thing is I never upgraded them to PL

Redwing likes this.
  5. Denamo

Denamo Hatchling

Carson is still on my main team. When you need to kill pigs on one side of the board, and the health totem is on the other side of the board, there is no other bird that can do it (other than maybe QB).

Annie14 likes this.
  6. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Given they're calling it an 'Excavation Event', I wonder if this means Carson will be a regular event. It would make sense for Rovio to expand the Excavation Events to have two birds of each colour to cycle through.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

hmmm, good catch... Maybe
    And, there are no Blue Core birds...

8. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

For me it was a long time between getting my first 5*'s (Red, then Chuck), I ended up getting Carson to P8/SS8. Climbing up through the lower leagues, I used to hate coming up against teams with multiple Carsons (pretty much game over once their SS came online) , so I was thrilled when I hatched him. He's still on my team (though after this event, Matilda 2 or QB will replace him once they're prestiged).

9. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

True, but if Carson ends up being the second black event, there's no need to have a blue core bird. And they still have all the colour pigs from the failed PVP rules - most of which show up in the excavations.

10. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

I guess going for White Lucha Bird is the best option. Without that bird, getting master White Lucha Bird seems impossible (I'd say). On the brother hand, if we get both evos of White lucha Bird (one hatched and one Master), use Carsons (even 4stars), and maybe other Strong black birds... we should be able to get Master 5 star Carson without any problem.

All in all, I don't hope much from Carson... its SS is not anything especial besides the huge range. I'm loving Xeno's and Cenk's SS abilites btw

11. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

Screenshot_20180928-103750_AB Evolution.jpg 20180928_104001.jpg Screenshot_20180928-103750_AB Evolution.jpg 20180928_104001.jpg
    I Love Carson! I always said the only thing wrong is that he's only 4*...
    The lucha bird can wait till next time... I'm hoarding for CARSON!

RNGesus likes this.
  12. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Unless there are tricks (eg. Black immunity) in those event levels, your team of Carsons should do it. Maybe you need some 5-stars Carsons now.

Annie14 likes this.
  13. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

You know it;);););)

14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Annie14 likes this.
  15. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

Everyone is taking about getting a 5* Carson, but what you don't realize is that you 1st need to hatch a 4* Carson before u can even try for a 5* Carson. How many tickets will I use just to hatch a 4* Carson before u have a chance to even try for a 5* one. Just to get Matilda I was at 20x.

16. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Assuming its like the last few events you just need to finish level 80 which is showing to be easier than hatching one. Didnt use any hatch tickets the matilda event.

Annie14 likes this.
  17. RNGesus

RNGesus Hatchling

Well since the first one is the 4*, I would assume he is much easier to hatch than a 5*.

18. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

So cute of you to assume so :rolleyes: Hope you are correct

19. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

The RNG is what makes or breaks you. He is RNGesus after all.

Annie14 and RNGesus like this.
  20. Skalrion

Skalrion Hatchling

As a new player who just got is first prestige (Bomb lvl 3, I'm proud of me), should a spend all my ticket to try to get the 5* in hactching ? I have almost 30 silver and one gold atm but I'll not spend anything on lucha.
    My 4* carson is one of my most powerful birst (After Bomb and Frost) and I'd like to have the 5* one.

What's should I do ?

Annie14 likes this.