1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I add Carson to my team?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Piggy McCool, Nov 23, 2018.

?

Should I add 4-star Carson to my team?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Wait

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Piggy McCool

Piggy McCool Tiny Birdy

I'm going to get 4-star Carson from the daily reward soon. Should I switch him for Jacquie? (see team)

Attached Files:

2. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Personally, I'd have gone with Zain over Jacquie. Which you might want to think about doing while you're levelling Carson (level Zain to 100 at the same time). 4* Carson is quite strong. Often he's the last 4* bird to leave most player's regular team.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, agreed... Zain or Carson will help you more than Jacquie (id be tempted to take out Bomb too & use both of them).

ALSO, just as some general team building advise...
    Put most of you resources into Greasy. She is likely the only one of them who will stay in your Arena team long term.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    Redwing likes this.
  4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

The only reason 4* Carson left my team was because I hatched Master Carson :rolleyes:

20181122_230353.jpg

Redwing likes this.
  5. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

As in hatching hut hatched? Or lucky enough not to get the Gates of Hell? Or both? Either way, props to you, you lucky SOB :D

6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

You have 2 Master Carson I see there?

Impressive.

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Cannot really see it but OP may have the wrong evo for Zane. Zane's plague mask evo is way better, notorious for killing boss pigs in 1 shot. Add the Carson with the robot evo to the flock and put Jacquie in dungeon team.

8. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Vampire Zain is still better than Jacquie. His AOE is fairly decent in size and base damage isn't too far off base Robo-Carson.

A. Wolf likes this.
  9. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Hatching hut. I hatched the three on the first day and then evolved them to robot Carson. I realized I had 6 Carsons and none were his strong Evo so I tried to hatch another and got a second Master Carson at like x4.

Someone on here has over 10 or 15 prestiged Carsons. I'll never compare to them. This is just my Carson event team. Beat the event in 3 hours with out a lost stage. It was so much fun!

Annie14 and Redwing like this.
  10. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Annie14 likes this.
  11. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

2 master robots and a 5 star of the other evo myself, and still have one each of the 4 stars. Still my favorite bird all in all.