1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shiny?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrLot, Oct 12, 2018.

1. DrLot

DrLot Hatchling

I have a few players that are not shiny but when i go in an adventure have the purple glow.
    Like billie level 52.
    Any insight of this? Does it have any advantage?
    https://imgur.com/a/Ta0mxhk
    [​IMG]

2. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Seems to be a visual bug. Other members have mentioned similar things occuring in Arena with birds that have no Master versions having the purple shine. It doesn't do anything for the bird's power.

3. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

Visual bug indeed, I have the same.

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Is there any chance that this is Rovio planning the next event? Didn't the same thing happen to a few people with Carson and Matilda? If so, then maybe the next event isn't Dr. P, but a red bird event. The Russians had a player post a screenshot of a Ricky Red glowing.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

A red bird event will be tough given most red birds are 1 hit wonder.

6. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

There are spaces in the bird collection for a new red bird, so it is definitely possible.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

yup, figured that out a couple days ago...

8. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

New red bird in addition to the beast? I did see on FB, someone mentioned that Rovio has licensed with the Chicago Bulls, so red basketball bird, maybe?

9. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I wouldn't rule it out necessarily, but the new spots in the red bird section turned out to be for The Beast. As of now we can account for what all the spots in the collection correspond to.

10. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Most likely, it will be a black basketball bird and his SS will have something to do with a slam dunk. I really thought Lucha Libre was gonna fill the white spot on the sports set.

11. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

With Libre SS it could have been another Halloween bird. Those ghostly hands are spooky !!!