1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Several issues

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Mickey Atkins, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Mickey Atkins

Mickey Atkins Super Cool Bird

Okay first off I want to say I have several things that are issues for me. First off I have 3 game accounts. Normally I can log out and get the Facebook login page. Allowing me to go to the next account. However since the last update, I have to restart my phone. Then wait for the new game to get to the part where I can log in. Also I can't play Major Peckers daily on one account. I thought that if I opened all the dungeons up that I would be able to. Unfortunately that didn't work. Also I don't always get my Clan Scouts or Eggs, even when I can see that they are active and have been on for some time. Now all three accounts are on Facebook. I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall the game several times. Now I have made it a point of making sure nothing else is running on my phone. Also rebooting does not fix the problems. Would really like to know what is going on. Please let me know something soon. Thank you.