1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling Tokens

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FyreByrd, Jan 31, 2019.

1. FyreByrd

FyreByrd Tiny Birdy

Anyone know how to sell unwanted token birds in the new setup? I can find selling birds, but haven’t found where I can sell token birds.

2. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

It's not possible until you go over max. Only then can you sell from your mailbox. This was done on purpose according to Rovio.

3. FyreByrd

FyreByrd Tiny Birdy

Craps, I like using them for extra coins.

4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

If you do, sorry lol

Rando likes this.
  5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

By next week you will have more than enough extra Totems to sell in your mailbox. I rarely use totems ... except gold and green ones of course

6. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

Unable to sell level up totem after update.
    Thanks to Rovio, I always have no gold. :mad:

7. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

The scout battles yield around 200 gold per scout (2 battles) and increases with clan perk...quick battle yield very less gold as the AI does not manage to kill the thief runaway pig, fans, etc almost everytime (checked it 5 times on quick battle snd also autoplay) and some times the thief pigs have the premium chests that have premium tickets, gems in the boss battles...
    As a new player it is important to play these manually for gold, premium tickets...

8. Noodle

Noodle Hatchling

Also if it’s gold you need, play more scout battles on Friday evening into Saturday (for U.S., not sure of time conversions elsewhere) as those give out much more gold that way.

I also have found that the yellow dungeon yields more gold when you break open the clay pots on each screen.

Rando likes this.
  9. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

Yes...the normal chests in the battles yield 50 gold instead of 25 and extra from the pigs killed on saturday....hence saving the berries for saturday is the strategy for more gold...