1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling 4 and 5 Stars give more golden Totems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightmare-on-Hamstreet, May 11, 2019.

1. Selling 4 Star birds will give now 5 golden totems and 5 Star birds will five you 10 golden totems.

Clown Von Shoes likes this.
  2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

That seems to be a recent change in the last few days. Selling 4-stars used to give 2.

3. Hasansjr

Hasansjr Tiny Birdy

YASSSSS i just noticed this and finally they realized that increasing totems for selling birds is a must now

4. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Super Cool Bird

Thank you! Those needing totems may sell a few 4 stars. Like me :)

5. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Super Cool Bird

Selling a 6 star (not that I think anyone will be) gives 15 totems

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

should give like 50

Lenaj76 likes this.
  7. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Super Cool Bird

Should.. but unfortunately rovio isnt known for being generous o_O I was surprised to even get the apology message this morning with materials, keys and tickets.. lol.
    Not that it was a very generous apology... but it was more than we usually get.

8. Epic Buttstomp

I saw the materials and keys for sure. Tickets, was that arena tickets? I saw my arena tickets count gone up from 1 to 11....

9. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

Yes 10 arena tickets

10. Epic Buttstomp

Thanks. I thought I was seeing a glitch.

11. Magnuson

Magnuson Super Cool Bird

I thought it was pretty nice. 10 pink tickets, 100 keys, and all those evo materials, just for MPDC and clan perks bekng down for 8 hours.