1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking active clan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Taylor, May 4, 2019.

1. Taylor

Taylor Hatchling

Hello fellow bacon slayers,
    I am a loyal and dedicated player looking for an active clan. I’m currently level 87 with a team power of 46595. I compete in every event and contribute to the clan daily. I haven’t had very good luck finding a strong clan due to extremely high level requirements but I assure you, I would be a good addition to your team. I’m willing to participate in group chats if required and will be active daily unless I can’t for whatever reason. My name is DollaSign in the game and feel free to message me if you’d like more details!
    Thanks,
    Taylor

2. Shaggietweet

Shaggietweet Hatchling

Dear Taylor,

You look like a very good fit for us. I'm the leader of the clan Sarcoptic Mange and we are a level 33 Clan. We have basic requirements just like everyone, donate 1000 XP per week, complete the clan tasks, I'm get your personal gold ticket and participate with us on Discord.

We usually rank in top 100 Clans worldwide in Events. We're competitive but not crazy. We know that life takes priority over gaming and as long as there's communication we can accommodate you if you need to take a break from playing. We are nearly 2 years old, and have grown our clan slowly, with purpose, trying to walk that line between competing at the level that gets us into the top 100, and having a life balance.
    Why don't you come over to our server and look around, read some of our conversations and see if we would be a good fit for you. The link below will get you into our lobby and I'll send you the invite into the server itself. Cheers!
    Shaggy
    https://discord.gg/maQXXW

Ps: Here's a link to our promo of FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/AngryBirdsEvolutionFlockers/permalink/2431997043688161/

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

4. Shaggietweet

Shaggietweet Hatchling

5. Shaggietweet

Shaggietweet Hatchling

Sorry! Just replying to her!

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

No worries... just pointing it out.