1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Second Carson evolution?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kyrie_English, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Kyrie_English

Kyrie_English Hatchling

Hi guy. I received a lot of helpful advice when I posted yesterday inquiring about getting new birds.
    So the Carson on my main team has huge moshing pit as his SP. Now I have another Carson, as someone who only has 1 5* birds and is struggling to get through events/arena, should I stick to huge moshing pit for the second Carson as well?
    For the 4* birds I currently have, would you suggest levelling any of them up to 100?
    For hatching premium eggs during an event, should I always use 1 silver ticket at a time instead of using hatch all to get the increased chances for event birds? 1.jpg

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  2. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Super Cool Bird

3. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

I recommend your second Carson 'Huge Mosh Pit' evo.
    That evo will help you better now.
    For hatching, whether you use one ticket at a time or all at once, all the results are your luck. Some methods do not lead to better results.

A. Wolf likes this.
  4. Kyrie_English

Kyrie_English Hatchling

5. Kyrie_English

Kyrie_English Hatchling

For events and arean, which of the birds on my current team would you recommend to be switched with the second Carson?
    I seem to struggle with using Owlpheus and Cyril..

6. Kyrie_English

Kyrie_English Hatchling

I was under the impression that when I use hatch all, the win chance x13 or whatever number on top of the eggs do not increase as it would when I go one by one.

7. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Super Cool Bird

People have thoughts about that but nothing substantial to prove hatching one by one or hatch all gives different odds,
    You get your multiplier regardless.
    I hatch all usually.

Kyrie_English likes this.
  8. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

It really depends on your luck. Lol.
    One day I hatch all three, I used only 20 Silver tickets, and the other day I used 120 Silver tickets but I couldn't hatch one.

If you collect Silver tickets from EM every day, it won't be difficult to hatch all later. Except for Hell's Day. Lol.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Qwlpheus or Billie, whichever you currently find less useful in the arena.
    Cyril is not very good but your getting more health from a 5* which you need at this point in your evolution.