1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seasons Forum: Winter Wonderham

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Multiversal Ace, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Multiversal Ace

Multiversal Ace Hatchling

They say that Nostalgia is the one thing that folks love to have back... Well, maybe that's not exactly what they say, but you get what I mean. You see, I am a fan of the older apps, and I want to start a forum about Angry Birds Seasons to talk about Winter Wonderham. Back in version 3.1.0, this episode from December 2012 was one of my FAVORITE episodes of Seasons, and I especially loved the purple background & the original theme music.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Original Winter Wonderham Theme (Version 3.1.0 to 6.5.0; Link Below):

But, man oh man, did I feel torn when those 2 things were changed. Ever since the blue color change to the background in version 3.2.0, AND the music change in version 6.6.0, I have missed the nostalgia of Winter Wonderham greatly & wanted them. Ever since then, I had hoped that one day, Rovio will update Seasons to permanently give back Winter Wonderham its Original Purple Background AND its Original Theme music. Why do I want the original purple background & original them music back in Winter Wonderham so very badly? Well...
    For the Original Winter Wonderham Theme...
    - It is a more unique song than the 6.6.0, which is nothing more than an instrumental verison of Fly Me Home Tonight.
    As for the Original Purple Background, boy howdy, do I have a NUMBER of reasons why Winter Wonderham's colors should be returned to normal in the original purple colors. With the original purple background...
    - The Candy Canes & the Ice Castle in the background are more vibrant in the original purple background, where as in the blue background the candy cans & ice castle look more darker & dull.
    - I do NOT like how the blue color change causes the characters & snow to be discolored in the level select screen, the ending cutscene, and the version 3.2.0 loading screen.
    - They say that the blue color change was meant to bring more life to the aurora, but I believe that the purple background brings just as much life.
    - Purple was a more unique color for a Christmas episode, where blue was already used for Season's Greedings.
    - If you can believe it or not, Winter Wonderham was briefly seen in the iPad Magician's Abra-Ca-Bacon YouTube video.

- And to top it all off, the purple background is used even after the color change, which makes the blue color change all the more POINTLESS!
    Winter Wonderham-Themed Christmas Cards = Uses the Purple Background!
    [​IMG]

Angry Birds Trilogy = Uses the Purple Background!

[​IMG]

Toons.TV – A Very Toons.TV Holiday = Uses the Purple Background!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And even the Album Photo for the Angry Birds Season Soundtrack released in 2018 = Uses the Purple Background!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So I want as many folks for this forum to give me as much support and tell Rovio to update Seasons so that Winter Wonderham should permanently get back its original purple background AND original theme music. Winter Wonderham was perfect as it was in version 3.1.0, and should never have been changed.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018