1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Screen bug after update

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by pantystealer, Nov 22, 2017.

1. pantystealer

pantystealer Hatchling

I'm using my tablet to play Abe, recently after the update I can't play anymore due to the screen bug only a quarter of the screen Is showing but the touch is still using full screen.. Pls help

2. kien

kien Developer

We've just now released an update that should fix this on Google Play.

3. pantystealer

pantystealer Hatchling

Thanks its fine now

4. Alfred

Alfred Hatchling

Hum, what's good for some is bad for others....
    I recently changed my old Galaxy S5 for a S7 under Android 7.0, and noticed that in the previous release (1.12), graphics in the background were awfully blurry during fights (both pve and arena).
    The first release of 1.13.0 solved this issue, graphics were back to normal. Yesterday I installed a new update (which by the way is also labelled 1.13.0, but obviously another one...), and background textures are back to awful, making it hard to even identify the birds of the oponent in arena.
    Just to let you know, and maybe get a fix one day !

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    Carson Coyote likes this.
  5. Carson Coyote

Carson Coyote Hatchling

Rovio should just add some type of graphic quality toggle in the options menu. The game seems like it doesn't always choose the best settings for the device being used.