1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scout marker locations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Solace, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Solace

Solace Tiny Birdy

The scout marker locations. Is there a map of the island showing all of these locations?
    I stopped story mode at the end of the desert. I only had one spawn location. So it's been really hard to farm for yellow feeder birds.
    So I thought I would try and just finish one more story mode pig mission. Normally a scout would show up there. Bah it was the last one now it's in the damn lava cave. I think I lost 3 black spawn loactions now. I need my black birds.
    Any advice? A better place to stop that won't effect the spawn locations? My team power is 24k now and insane pig mode is 8700 i think. I'm thinking maybe go to red? And stop? I think it has like 4 or 5 spawn loactions? Tried to add picture and I even cropped with just the lava cave still to big.

2. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

U can play till red tower. Pig's power will still be less than 10000 at insane. Scout location r random

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  3. Solace

Solace Tiny Birdy

I know they spawn at different areas like every ten mins. So story mode paths don't block scouts? I haven't seen but one location in the desert for s very long time. Once I hit that last pig. I saw all 3 locations pop up for yellow birds. Now it's in the lava cave and the path leads out to the side of the cave. The first pig story usually a scout marker. On the out side, 2 scout markers. So the path is now blocking 3 scout makers for black birds.
    So I am guessing no safe place to stop with out blocking scout marker locations?

4. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Not sure if scout path get blocked, but that shouldn't be a problem once u unlock the whole map. Will take less than a day.

5. Solace

Solace Tiny Birdy

Yeah that's what I thought as well. But it does block the scouts. I would send a ticket in but they are useless.:mad: so unlock it again? Then stop when it starts at eagle mnt? Other account doing the same thing in the desert.. shows the story mode tracks in the desert block the path of the scout markers

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018