1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ROYAL MADNESS RECRUITING

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Ryan LTK, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Ryan LTK

Ryan LTK Hatchling

Royal Madness level 30 clan looking for hardworking players.
    • No PvP requirements.
    • We ask that you complete personal gold ticket in events
    • Donate to clan perks and xp at least to complete the daily tasks
    • Play at least free run on Major Pecker
    • Join either our facebook group or discord channel for communication purposes
    If you are interested please tell me what clan you are in and why you want to leave and a screenshot of your team

2. Alex Pirla

Alex Pirla Hatchling

Hi, I would like to join your clan. The reason is that in my last 2 previous clans, I have been the only player that accomplish the event targets, and I want to join to a more active clan to accomplish the event and daily targets all togheter.

Name: Bladedragon
    Power: 35.037
    level: 115
    PVP: + 14.000
    XP: 24366
    Actual Clan: Flying Fin

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  3. LTK

LTK Hatchling

I am sorry for the delay. I have been terribly busy. I will send you an invite

4. Santa

Santa Hatchling

What is the requirement of player lv by your clan I am at 34 I always change clan as I get only clans which have player even not completing 5000 in event and also not active in mpdc I not want to roam in different clans I want a fixed one. I am an active player and have 6000 and more event points in 10000 event points I am ironic bird with team power 11000+

5. Crazy88s

Crazy88s Hatchling

Hi, I can easily meet those requirements, what is your discord channel?