1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Royal Madness (Level 38 Clan) - Recruiting for open slots

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Greg Nixon, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Looking for dedicated and loyal players. Communication is a must, Facebook and Discord are used, only need to join one.

Two clans in use, the main clan where we play daily (Royal Madness) and our break/vacation clan (Royal Insanity) for those times when members need a break be it short or long.

Member requirements:
    • Complete daily runs of Major Pecker's Challenge
    • Donate to the clan perks (minimum 75xp per day via donations and completion of daily tasks item)
    • Earn your individual gold ticket at 10,000 points and push to earn up to 12,000+ event points to ensure the clan earns the clan gold ticket
    • Communicate
    We do not have any arena requirements, nor will we ask you to spend money on the game. We do occasionally take clan vacations when we feel everyone needs a break, and individuals are welcome to take a break in Royal Insanity whenever they need to.

If interested please reply with a picture showing your in game name and current xp donations, and a picture of your previous event score.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

1 spot open at this time. Recruit will be brought in at the completion of the current event.

3. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Look to have four or five slots after this event closes out due to players moving over to our vacation clan. If you feel you might be interested post a reply.

4. MilaJ

MilaJ Tiny Birdy

Hi Greg! I'm a newbie at Level 50, my game name is MilaMe. I might be too much of a newbie to join your clans, (I don't know), but maybe you know of other clans that I could possibly join? If not that's cool too. I've gone this far as a solo player.! :D Thanks!

5. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Being a newer player I realize that some of the things we're ideally looking for might be a bit out of reach at this point, but they're certainly things we can help you achieve over time. Biggest thing is communication which is why we use Discord and Facebook, and like the post stated you only need to be on one, although I will say there is a lot more chatter and help found on our Discord server. Would you have any issue with the communications part?

6. MilaJ

MilaJ Tiny Birdy

No I wouldn't have any issues with the communication part. I don't have a Discord account yet though.

7. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Easy enough to setup, would just need to download the app and go from there. If you're good with that, or like I said joining our Facebook page as the alternative then we'll happily bring you on board, we love building up new playerss and it's been a while since we've had one.

8. MilaJ

MilaJ Tiny Birdy

Ok great! Well I have joined and downloaded Discord now. What's next?

9. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Sent our Discord link to your inbox here, may have to refresh to see the message in the menu bar top of the screen.

10. valenzia

valenzia Hatchling

hello I started playing two weeks ago am at level 49. I would like to join your clan

11. valenzia

valenzia Hatchling

correction level 42

12. Destroyers

Destroyers Hatchling

Hello Greg, I play daily am at level 100, am interested in joining your clan.

13. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Still have a spot or two possibly. If you are interested, and have no issues with the requirements drop a reply.

14. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

One slot remains. Currently waiting to see if one of our members who has been on break is coming back this week, if not may try to recruit for it so keep an eye out if interested.

15. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Currently full

16. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

3 spots open now as several members have moved over to our vacation clan for a break. If you are agreeable to our requirements and interested in playing with us drop a reply.

17. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Looking for dedicated and loyal players. Communication is a must, Facebook and Discord are used, only need to join one.

Two clans in use, the main clan where we play daily (Royal Madness) and our break/vacation clan (Royal Insanity) for those times when members need a break be it short or long.

Member requirements:
    • Complete daily runs of Major Pecker's Challenge
    • Donate to the clan perks (minimum 75xp per day via donations and completion of daily tasks item)
    • Earn your individual gold ticket at 10,000 points and push to earn up to 12,000+ event points to ensure the clan earns the clan gold ticket
    • Communicate
    We do not have any arena requirements, nor will we ask you to spend money on the game. We do occasionally take clan vacations when we feel everyone needs a break, and individuals are welcome to take a break in Royal Insanitywhenever they need to.

If interested please reply with a picture showing your in game name and current xp donations, and a picture of your previous event score.

18. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

1 spot open as of today, another to open next week.