1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rovio seriously needs fix to PvP matchmaking.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Jan 20, 2018.

1. BelethS

BelethS Hatchling

I'd love to see a live arena as well. Maybe in paralel to the asyncronic arena. Live arena: getting matched with an online player, and fighting in realtime, with time limits on shooting birds.
    Win two different type of trophies, with the live arena trophies used to buy like ss-totems etc?

2. Silver Wings

Silver Wings Hatchling

This issue is the first and only thing that has brought me to the Forum and it's enraging. Matches made in Champions 1 are unwinnable roughly 40% of the time for me because only trophy count is factored in when the match is made. I have a team of 4-star birds in the 65-90 level range and I'm regularly matched up against maxxed-out teams of all 5 star birds, all at Prestige levels. There needs to be a cap on team power differential, like plus/minus 50%. I'm being matched against teams that have double my team's power and even when winning each round 5:0 or 4:1 I still get crushed. Very discouraging. Or, at least give me the option to opt-out like I can when I get an arena invite through the bird scouts.