1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rovio... Fix your damn servers!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by Witkacy [PL], Feb 7, 2018.

1. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Hatchling

Not happen for the first time: running the event (especially PvP, while it's KNOWN that a lot of peps will be playing) and YOUR stuff is crashing MASSIVELY! What you've been using as servers? Microwaves? Lost many scouts, berries, discovered things and battles, not even saying about wasted time and lost nerves - because YOUR servers seem to not working properly and not responding! And ABOVE ALL you are trying to IMPLY me that it's MY fault and MY connection may be slow... No, it's NOT... It's working great, as always - I am using it right now to write this message to you...

W

Attached Files:

2. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Hatchling

Fresh one... Taken today... Sure no rewards and points granted after the restart...

W

Attached Files:

3. Agentjoseph

Agentjoseph Hatchling

Played 6 arenas after each one it told me to restart app.

4. TaNiZiAcK

TaNiZiAcK Hatchling

All Members in our Clan are experiencing this issue, so it is not isolated issue.
    Rovio can we get an update please.

5. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Hatchling

Agent :)

Exactly... After EACH PvP fight (no matter arena directly or discovered event with the flag) I have to close the app and loose everything: time units, rewards, ranking points and all this I've mentioned above...

W

Agentjoseph likes this.
  6. Agentjoseph

Agentjoseph Hatchling

Must be because of upcoming event. You’d think after having same event so many times they’d get the hang of it.

7. Agentjoseph

Agentjoseph Hatchling

Hey guys just played, it seems to be working again. Have fun playing.

8. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Hatchling

Staff!!!!!!!! Ban this cussing guy.

9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

I don’t see any (major) cussing anywhere in this thread.

10. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Hatchling

In the thread name

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

That’s a mild curse word. I will only do moderation if it has a major curse word.