1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rocket Set

Discussion in 'FAQ and Player Help (non-bug)' started by DivePhilippines, Sep 27, 2017.

1. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

Has anyone used, or is using, the entire Rocker set as their team? I am very happy having Jacquie as leader and Carson and Cyril on my team. I have not seen Geraldine's super shot work even after hitting a fan so I have not put much effort into evolving her. I do not yet have Thrash (in fact no 5* blues). I am curious whether anyone uses the entire set and your opinions on that set. If I ever get Thrash your feedback will help on my decision on evolution priority.

2. csin

csin Tiny Birdy

I have the entire set. I still prefer my Chuck to Cyril, though Cyril can really bounce around for a while if there are a lot of fans around the outside. I'm not really fond of the red birds in general. I do use Geraldine because she is prestiged on my team, her supershot works for me fine. The fans don't run around doing damage, but all of the pig's health does go down. I actually like Trey more (the 5 split evolution), but the bonus from having the extra rockstar outweighs having the extra Treys running around.

DivePhilippines likes this.
  3. DivePhilippines

I haven't seen any pig health drop using Geraldine. I have thrown the panties right at fans and would expect to see the pig health bars appear and drop slightly but nothing happens. I don't mind red birds that result in hit pigs sliding around a lot damaging others but I don't even see this happening with Geraldine; the hit pig just falls over.

4. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

Be weary that "fans" refers to the other birds that are on the side of the field, NOT THE PIGS. These fans really only do appear if you have a rockstar as the team leader. If Geraldine throws the undie at the fans, all pigs will take a little damage.

5. DivePhilippines

Yeah, I threw the panties at the bird fans, even seeing them react. But not one pig showed damage. I also don't understand why the description of the SS says the fans run amok and they do nothing. Carson's SS has the fans jumping into arena so why can't they run around?

6. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

I'm sorry I uploaded it quickly, but you can see the damage.

I tried not to kill my opponent until I can use her SS

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    DivePhilippines likes this.
  7. DivePhilippines

Sweet. But I didn't have any of the health bars appear. Maybe I will try her again since the time I tried her SS powers was before some of the updates. Bizarre things happen in this game. Today my battle screen got all scrambled, kinda like old Shockwave games used to do. I lost a 3-Wave battle and am not happy about it.

8. csin

csin Tiny Birdy

I noticed recently that the pigs all jump when I use Geraldine's super shot now. If that isn't happening perhaps contact Rovio. Or if your game is connected to facebook, delete the app and reinstall.