1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ricky - How good is he?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Guestiguess

Guestiguess Hatchling

Now I just have to decide whether I'd primarily use him for PvP or for Major Pecker's :p

At least he sounds more useful than Geraldine.

2. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

I ended up with two of him on one of my accounts so I'll do both evos, nothing to lose there. For the accounts with one, I'll wait and see if they buff/change him before I decide. don't want it to be another Angromedon stellarize/splitbull scenario

S/N: with the exception of the QB, these new birds don't really seem up to par or worthy of the 5 star status. I guess we're just hatching them in the hopes they are really good but how many of us really have Angromedon, Miffy/Fringy or Ricky as our regulars?

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Newer players have to use them due to lack of choices / opportunities. The new players have never seen the pre mid September era where silver tickets are very easy to come by.

Miffy with SS rank 7 and Prestige 3 earns her spot on my arena team this week. Angromedon is quite fast to get to SS, not everyone has Chuck or Bette.

4. realsquall

realsquall Hatchling

Miffy is powerful, she can even kill the pigs in the pvp of the last week. My miffy is P5 and SS 5, she can make nearly 60000 damages.

5. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

Asking cause I haven't seen much of these birds in top clan lineups

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I've seen a lot of Miffy but no Ricky yet...

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

So, I decided to go with Blast evo since there is no chance I would use him in MPDC. I tested him in dungeon & his blizzard spin got stuck behind a bomb in the upper right corner of the screen for about 1 min. He also seems to only pull 1 pig no matter how many he touches with the spin (albeit at level 60 still, so maybe more when he is stronger).

Glitchy & too random of a spin at the moment. So far Santa seems better but I just don't like the Red birds fundamental abilities...

8. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Wolf :)

I guess there would be bunch of peps who do try him out in their PvP flock... One Ricky already been tracked down:

Ricky Blizzard.png

Cheers,

W

9. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

A number of the most dedicated PvP crowd run The Angromedon and Fringy on their teams. Nowhere near the number that use the QB of course, he's nearly universal, but I see a decent number of both (Fringy slightly more so). I've only run into Ricky a couple of times in the arena, but most people weren't even leveling him up until today, so that's not very surprising.

10. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I guess I’m dedicated then since I use Angromedon and Fringy and plan on replacing Rooster with Ricky some day.

11. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

I saw similar in a youtube vid as well, the blast seemed pretty underwhelming and unpredictable. trying to remember if the player had him at level 80 or not. he did do pretty decent in mpdc though

12. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I have him at PL3, SS5 and I have been using him all day with Miffy as the leader and he has been good for a red bird. I was able to freeze two powerful birds at the same time. I have the Blizzard Whirl version

Not a great bird but not as bad as a good many of the black birds

13. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

ok, so I uploaded this vid to compare both evos at the same time. As far as PVE, I can't really pick a favorite. Blast which was the leader was strong but unpredictable to be honest. Whirl was good despite lower damage, but considering it's red day, you can see for yourselves they both did well.

As far as pvp, Blast as you saw sucks (literally)....Threw the pigs all over like Eddie's soul sacrifice whereas Whirl kept them on the other side mostly as well as added damage from freezing.

Guestiguess likes this.