1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reward disappeared

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Battle Battalion, Jul 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Battle Battalion

Battle Battalion Tiny Birdy

i got first place for the alien event, which would've given me the last 50 spaceship parts to get my 10 tickets. I waited as the last few seconds ticked down then the event ended. 2 screens showed up on the screen on top of each other, winning the player event and winning the clan event, and then it froze. I couldn't click on any buttons, they went through the animation of being clicked but nothing happened. I couldn't claim my reward, or exit out of the screen. After a minute of the game not responding, I restarted it. When I logged back in, the event screens didn't pop up again. Upon checking in at the hatchery, I didn't get my reward for completing the event (I used enough of my tickets so that I would have 25 tickets when I claimed the reward, I only have 15). I may not have recieved my gem reward for winning the clan event either but I wasn't paying attention to how many gems I had before the event ended.

How is this going to be fixed? Is it hidden somewhere that I don't see it?

Edit: I have 100/100 with a ton of birds in my messages. I don't see the 3 XP totems in there so I can confidently say I didn't receive the 150 gems either.

dragoneer likes this.
  2. TonyDaTaco

TonyDaTaco Hatchling

I had the exact same issue.

3. dragoneer

dragoneer Tiny Birdy

Same issue. I was able to completely exit out of the app and get back in and claim the reward (I thought coming in first gave the bird AND the tickets -- those icons are misleading for new players). But it completely crashed with the animation displaying halfway on the screen.

4. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

Did you click on the event "banner"? It's on the top left, right next to your profile pic. Your prizes should be claimed from there. If it's not there then try writing a message to the support team, maybe they can help you.

Jolteon Grace likes this.
  5. GetOffThis

GetOffThis Hatchling

Happened to me too

6. TonyDaTaco

TonyDaTaco Hatchling

The banner disappear as soon as the event ended. There is no place i can claim it from.

7. jokled

jokled Hatchling

Same issue, banner is also gone.

8. Battle Battalion

What happened to the 24 hours after the events end to claim your rewards? This wasn't a problem when that was still a thing.

9. Pigstar

Pigstar Tiny Birdy

Same issue here. Sending a message to support

10. Battle Battalion

How do I message them?

11. Ghost

Ghost Hatchling

Support team won't do shit. They will ignore

surge666666 likes this.
  12. MrVociferous

MrVociferous Hatchling

Same exact thing happened to me. I had 200 of the event things you gather and should have had another 50 coming because I finished first. But after the event ended the banner went away and there was no way to claim them. I've done the exact same thing the last couple of events and have always been able to collect.

13. Emaan

Emaan Hatchling

Same happened to me

14. Papu

Papu Tiny Birdy

Same here...

15. David Rainone

David Rainone Hatchling

Same. I dont have any of the rewards that i won from the event.

16. Gibson

Gibson Tiny Birdy

I think all people facing the same issue here ! :(

17. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

18. Wouter

Wouter Hatchling

Same here

19. Washboard25

Washboard25 Hatchling

Seems like ALOT of people are dealing with this

20. Battle Battalion

Just got a reply from support and recieved my missing parts/tickets. I didn't get my clan rewards but I don't mind that.