1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retiring from the forum on June 1st

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, May 11, 2019.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

So I'm making this thread to announce that I will no longer post or moderate this forum starting from June 1st. This means that spam bots will no longer be removed from the forum unless Rovio removes it themselves or they hire new mods to take my place. I have made this decision due to the fact that I stopped playing this game around January and that I would also like to finally have a break from this moderator position. I'm posting this now so I can give you all heads up about this and hopefully get Rovio to moderate this forum finally instead of having me do all the moderation work.

The forum was fun while it lasted but it seems like my time has finally come to leave this place.

2. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Yikes. Sad to see you go, but hopefully not having to worry means you can relax a little and focus on your life and not ours.

RemixFTW likes this.
  3. jeosiri

jeosiri Hatchling

I haven’t been on the forum as long as some of ya, but i can definitely say that reallocating your time to something more important and tangible like personal life is commendable. I wish you the best and wonderful days ahead.

4. FyreByrd

FyreByrd Tiny Birdy

Sad you feel the need to retire. But I’ve been told Rovno never enters the forums.

5. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Super Cool Bird

to be honest, this forum is pretty dead recently...

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Well we have had one new bird all year. Two if you count New Years bird

7. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Thanks for all the effort you've put in, Remix. Sad to see you go and our forum overtaken, conquered if you will, by a master race of giant space spam bots. It's difficult to say from this vantage point whether they will consume the capitive earthmen, or simply enslave them. One thing is for certain, there is no stopping them and they will soon be here. I, for one, welcome our new digital ovelords. I'd like to remind them, as a trusted forum member I can be valuable in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves ;)

RemixFTW, PolliSoft and honeybun like this.
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

3 new birds actually

Tigerangels42038 likes this.