1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retirement day is comming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redwing, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

For those that missed it, @Greg Nixon will be officially retiring from ABE in 10 days. I was thinking as a send off , we should all assemble a pvp team of Gregs (2* blue bird - looks like a wizard) and slot them in before going offline that day. If all goes well, we might even confuse some of the FB crowd with this sudden increase in all Greg teams ;)

Magnuson and Greg Nixon like this.
  2. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Super Cool Bird

I will save my Greg’s. I get enough of them LOL.

Redwing and Greg Nixon like this.
  3. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

Greg was the kindest and best person on the forum. In the last three months I've had a lot of help from him, and it's not just about games, it's about more.
    I hope everything he does goes well.
    And I hope someday he will come back and give hope to new players like me again.

4. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Can I meme? Should I meme? Oh well, you live once -

Presses 'F'

[​IMG]

Greg Nixon, PolliSoft and Magnuson like this.
  5. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

My deepest and most sincere gratitude to all of you! After 22+ months of playing my time has come to an end. Many wonderful friendships have been made, and I walk away with even more wonderful memories!

My retirement team of 5 shiny Greg's has taken the field, their bird brethren made sure to dominate the arena one last time before flying South. All proceeds from the sale of the megaflock are in and donated, had a number of them not been used to awaken others I very well could have hit the final xp donation level at 35%. Similarly had I not taken the 3 months or so off early last year I most likely would have seen level 300 and beyond, but life goes on, and it's time to swap back out of the digital realm to the real one.

I wish you all the best of luck moving forward, both in game and in real life, and you never know I may poke my nose in from time to time just to say hello!
    20190421_193606.jpg 20190421_193626.jpg 20190421_193537.jpg 20190421_193655.jpg

honeybun and Rando like this.
  6. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

Tribute from my side :D Screenshot_2019-04-22-06-28-02-347_com.rovio.tnt.jpg IMG_20190422_062933.jpg

Greg Nixon likes this.