1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remove the health pigs from the arena

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Nov 20, 2017.

?

What should Rovio do with the health pigs?

1. Remove them!

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. Buff them!

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  3. Keep them!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  4. Nerf them!

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Literally every time I wipe the board with Carson 3/5 of the pigs are the dumb health ones which barely do a thing. Next thing you know it all pigs come back as damage pigs and opponent wipes the board which ends up killing me :mad:

PS: Why do we even need them if Claude exists?

2. I think it’s there to lengthen pvp

3. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Keeps us top players modest. Win all the time and it may not be quite so interesting some weeks. My team is still weak since I restarted but I've got cybrel in my league and if we both won 100% then it would just come down to who plays more. I think those unexpected losses keep things interesting imo.

4. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Keeps things interesting ;) sometimes you have to think more about tactics rather than wiping the board...

5. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Wut? They're the reAson why pvp is not a battle of strength, but of strats. This is where blue birds come in handy. At times when there are no damage pigs in the arena, I just use my thrash to push them all to the red zone.

Wintermute likes this.
  6. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

yep, right there! keeps it interesting :cool:

7. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

I still think that health pigs could heal the player a little more, even if it still does less than the damage pigs. They do almost nothing for the player right now, and I'd prefer to have each pig have a special ability after it is defeated.

8. What I'm concerned with here...is that Nerfing them was a vote option...
    Lolololol

9. In all seriousness though...the health effect they are SUPPOSED to have needs to be severely buffed. As it is, it takes a full team of 5 health pigs wiped at the same time to even see a faint momentary glimmer of 'something' happening at the end of my health bar. This needs to change or just get rid of the health pigs.

10. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

Not everyone HAS Claude, it’s not like he is easy to get, I finally got him for first time at Red event after months of trying.... for lower level players and players who don’t have Claudes healing ability, the health pigs can mean the difference between winning and losing....

11. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

To me a heath pig should do as much positive as a damage pig does negative. Gives a reason to aim for when you know your chances are slim

12. DUCK NORRIS

If you buff the health pigs then how do you balance out the healing those with Claude will get. Players who don't have Claude would soon be blowing up the forums that it is unfair and unbalanced if they do improve health pigs because with Claude we would be back to square one when Claude healed 10% and people were calling for him to be cut down

13. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

The health pig a ligs provide no bonus. They suck. Worse than the timer ones past round 1

14. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Or maybe, Rovio must include a suicide pig, which damages the player who kills it :cool:

DUCK NORRIS and RemixFTW like this.
  15. DUCK NORRIS

Well there already is a pig that has no consequence when killed (+). I guess they have to put something above its head. Might as well make it a (?) mark lol