1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Registration Fixed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nyk, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Hi All,

I've been stalking the forums for months now, but wasn't able to register due to the recaptcha issue. It appears Rovio finally fixed it, as you can now see. Hopefully many new members will be joining soon!

I just wanted to say thanks for all your posts and advice. You guys have helped many of us, even if we weren't able to say thanks.

Nyk

Mr. Anderson, Cowboysfan and Sandini like this.
  2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Welcome and look forward to you questions and commentary

3. John Johnson

John Johnson Hatchling

LOL same here… I was wondering if it was just me who submitted Ticket... I know I have been checking once a week nearly. Glad they took off the Captcha till the actually figure out how to code around the issue they were having.

I got to contribute something here instead of just Facebook.

Mr. Anderson likes this.
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Welcome guys!... good to see some new blood in here finally.

5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Welcome new members, glad you's were finally able to join! There is apparently still an issue with players not getting the email confirmation to complete the join proccess, but at least some are able to join :)

6. PolliSoft

PolliSoft Tiny Birdy

Finally being able to create an account. I've been reading this forum for a while and getting good knowledge about the game, so thank you all for providing it.
    Hopefully I'll be able to give a little back from now on.

Mr. Anderson likes this.
  7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

welcome Polli

8. smartsuited

smartsuited Hatchling

Finally

Mr. Anderson likes this.
  9. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I had the same problem with the email, but it got sent to my spam box instead. My phone's email app showed an empty spam box but when I logged into the email service via the Internet browser I found it.

RNGesus and Mr. Anderson like this.
  10. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Welcome

11. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Tiny Birdy

Another new guy here thank you so much for your game hints and updates on upcoming events. The last 2 big events I was able to get the buffed birds from the 40-50ish levels to at least P2 . I have multiple 5 star birds I leave in the 40s, it’s nice to know what’s coming up in case they are needed. Again thank you

Mr. Anderson and Cowboysfan like this.
  12. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

Long time listener first time caller bob, unfortunately your phone lines suck and i could never get through. Rovio rapes us and has a great revenue stream but unfortunately pockets the profits instead of putting it back into the business. Greedy dirty birds lol

Ive been watching too for awhile, you guys would talk about something and i wanted to join the convo but instead had to stare thru the window and my words fell on def ears. Crazy how long it took to fix this

Anyways thx for all the help and look forward to chopping it up with y'all in the future

Cowboysfan likes this.
  13. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

The crazy thing is they didnt fix it, all they did was take away the secruity, it took them 4 months to figure out they could just turn it off while they try and fix it!

A. Wolf likes this.
  14. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

They fixed it so people could join and actually take part in the forum was my meaning. I get what youre saying though, Rovio is a mess