1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red or Fire Rooster

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, May 10, 2018.

?

Who is better

1. Red

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Fire Rooster

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I got Red at 12x so I’m wondering if he is better or worse than Fire Rooster

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I don’t have either bird and I know red sucks!!!

Red is a white elephant. Nice to look at and tell your friends you have but not useful for anything

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Fire Rooster sort of sucks too, like most Red birds...

WilsonTheRedBird likes this.
  4. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

All red birds are not particularly great, but in terms of actually clearing out multiple pigs (ie, the reason they all aren't very good), Fire Rooster is in the top 3. He's terrible, but he does enough AoE damage that with the ricochet from the targeted pig, you might kill 2-3 things... 75% of the time. Most of the others are lucky to ever kill more than 1 pig with any degree of reliability.

The two red birds I would consider better (at the damage, Claude is unambiguously the best because of his leadership skill) are Ricky (entirely capable of clearing all pigs, but too unpredictable to ever do that reliably) and Santa (can actually clear the arena of pigs more often than not, but not consistently enough to be "good" and at 3SS is just too slow).

5. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

damn. red birds get no love..in my time using Red before my team got upgraded, he did very well for me in Major Pecker and saved my butt several times with those bigger and stronger pigs (weak spot evo). as far as pvp, I only used him as a setup until my better birds' SS activated. as for Fire Rooster, not sure if his crit is as high as Red's but the splash damage and ability to pick up powerups makes up for it. MPDC never had issues with him and PVP I use him as a last resort if need be to clear remaining pigs and end the match. Hope this helps.

SN: saw TheRealRemixFTW amongst the viewers in Shem Gamer's stream yesterday, was that you?

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

No, my YT is just RemixFTW with a picture of The Angromedon.

7. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I like red birds better than blue birds...:)

Frost is the only blue bird I like