1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Excavation Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Screenshot_20190319-110152_AB Evolution.jpg Screenshot_20190319-110127_AB Evolution.jpg Placeholder for this week event.

2. Epic Buttstomp

Most likely I will play with Chuck in #4 position for faster 2nd turn SS. Master Rooster may give more damages with the 75% boost.
    Screenshot_20190319-105919_AB Evolution.jpg Screenshot_20190319-110002_AB Evolution.jpg

3. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

In terms of current highest boosted crew, it's these guys, will I use them as is who knows, plenty of options to choose from. The Master Claude alone is upwards of 197k, so plenty of wiggle room with the other 4 spots. 20190319_101038.jpg

honeybun, ELLY and Epic Buttstomp like this.
  4. Epic Buttstomp

@Greg Nixon: 3 Terence(s), that could too slow for the higher levels where a pig could kill you (probably not at almost 400K health) by turn 3. You won't get no SS until Ded5w1n3 is ready by 3rd turn.

Chuck I have few and like it. Don't mind another Master Claude either. But no thanks for another Terence when I can earn a Master Terence at 84. 5-stars Darlene I have no incentive to get.

5. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Ergo the reason I said what I said, those 5 are the top with the boost. With 122 prestiged 5 stars I'm not worried in the least lol.

6. Epic Buttstomp

@Greg Nixon With a 400K team you should be able to go on auto mode for all levels, maybe even up to 90. The only way you can die is some crazy obstacles that the AI cannot get thru.

7. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Takes less than 2 hours to play them out, need something to do while I eat my breakfast lol

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  8. honeybun

honeybun Super Cool Bird

That's my max team. It could be five Terrence, but I sold everyone of them except the shiny master... and it will be the first time I try him out in an event
    [​IMG]

ELLY likes this.
  9. Epic Buttstomp

@honeybun I think you and @Greg Nixon will have no issue destroying this event even if Rovio brought back the old grinder format. It will just take more time. Strategy is probably not important unless there is a pig that can do 400K of damage in 1 hit, sitting in the back, and able to attack before Ded5w1n3 is ready.

10. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Super Cool Bird

Man i really hope they bring in a new bird soon. While i like sporting a plus 300k team in theory it gets monotonous

11. Epic Buttstomp

Some of our problems with this recycle birds is too many golden tickets in the hatchery. You can keep 10 in hatchery unless you buy extra from Rovio. Then they all go to Inbox, you may want to hatch some just to put the count back to safe amount.

12. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Strategy still has a place even if only in what spots the birds sit in, or what order to fire them. Truth is I've seen players with much lesser teams get through events with less trouble than others that did have massive team power, because of their employed strategy. Either way the event for me personally will be conquered much like all the others regardless of which birds I end up going with, especially since the one claude alone is pulling in 200k, hmm maybe as a challenge I should throw in some random 1 star red birds to go along with him lol

honeybun, A. Wolf and Nyk like this.
  13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

LOL, there are a few 2*'s that could actually help

14. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Saw someone had a glitch that only let them have 3 birds on their team and a few others only 4, that could make things interesting potentially...

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Could actually be better in some cases... your best birds would get to shoot more often.

16. Luigi

Luigi Tiny Birdy

Richard

17. honeybun

honeybun Super Cool Bird

I enjoy a lot burning through the event with a lot of team power and see how far I come with brute force and without stunners. But with that much team power the adrenalin level is very low... so I tinker around with the weaker buffed birds and try to find good working combis...
    I hope, Rovio employs lvl 91-100 fast, wouldn't mind if they get so hard, that even the toughest teams have problems. I do not need to complete every time, I want a challenge. Because, why do we level up the birds to maximum, if that leads to boring game play? I'd love to have an extra category, the 'horrible nightmare' stages from 90-110 for teams with high power... and only very few can make it.
    With the rising the stakes Evo of deadswine... I experienced both evos working surprisingly well together. Rising the stakes makes thrilling beats a killer...

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  18. Epic Buttstomp

@honeybun All Rovio needs is to bring back "Gates of Hell", "3 poles leader blocker", "Inverse C rock lines", etc. All 7 waves please. Those will give nightmares to all birds except white and black.

19. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Guess I'm lucky in that those types of layouts really don't phase me seeing they've long been either in the dungeons or in the events going all the way back to the games beginnings. It's really just a matter of using your first shot or two to position the pigs for your heavy hitters.

@honeybun perhaps we should go with something like this just to prove it can be done lol 20190319_195152.jpg

Regardless, wish everyone the best of luck in the event and hatching efforts!

honeybun and Rando like this.
  20. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Didn't everyone complain about all of those layouts begging for them to be removed " because they sucked". Players can't have it both ways. This is exactly why Rovio doesn't listen to us.

Rando and honeybun like this.