1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Excavation 22-05-19

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tigerangels42038, May 21, 2019.

1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Thanks Tiger. Good scene setter for the event

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

I think this team will be more than enough. Auto play probably will be painful as AI is bad when it comes to red birds. If I want fun I can put in my Awakened Master Carson and Master Matilda in #4 and #5 spots.

Screenshot_20190521-165528_AB Evolution.jpg

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I think they are doing these boring vanilla events to allow time to awaken before they up the level of difficulty or add more levels. Thoughts?

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Well, presumably they will be adding levels to MPDC & opening the Crew function some day soon.
    But the excavations events always "feel" boring for veteran players because we already have the birds.
    Nothing new about that, its always been this way...

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Of course. But seems the events have been vanilla the last four weeks. Just proposing discussion

7. Epic Buttstomp

I expect at some point they will put up requirements that include 6-stars birds. Rainbow team of 6-stars? Problem is unless Rovio offer awaken packages you cannot get that many birds awaken too easily. I am running out of loose 5-stars for the process and left with birds that I don't want to use for fusing.

Nyko likes this.
  8. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Super Cool Bird

Not sure the point of adding new levels or harder levels is for us to have what we need to beat them right away
    I'm ok with actually having things I need to work towards.

I would be disappointed if they dont add 6 star requirements to major pecker soon, there is plenty of people with 4 or more 6 stars already.

9. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

10. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Super Cool Bird

I think you may be ok in this event Elly :)

ELLY likes this.
  11. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Super Cool Bird

@ELLY better up those two super shots to ten. It might just be the difference on level 150.

:D Nice Team!!

ELLY likes this.
  12. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Super Cool Bird

Elly, how many birds (and which ones) did you feed QB to awaken it?

13. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

CCB62472-76DE-468E-9A80-6AAA51725053.jpeg
    Yeah! Million team! ;)

2 QB, 1 Scrooge, 1 Doris.
    I think I fed him four.:eek:

14. jeosiri

jeosiri Hatchling

awesome team, elly~!

15. Epic Buttstomp

For this week it will be news for those of us who have ridiculous power level end up struggling at the top levels. Other than that the regulars here are fully expected to complete the 85 levels + extra levels before the event is done. No need to tell us really.

Evo questions are always welcome. Lucky or unlucky hatching stories as well.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  16. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Red at ×11.
    Working my way towards that Claude slowly...

17. Epic Buttstomp

Hatched 25 silver and 1 gold just for materials. Ended up with few prestige totems and a regular Claude. He will be kept for now.

There are plenty of force fields but those will come down farily quickly. Directional pads are bigger issues for those "ground running" birds. QBs and Frost can get stuck on the wrong side of those pads.

18. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Nearly at ×6 for Master Claude.
    Am almost there...

19. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I am on x22 for Terrence and this does not make me happy!!!!

20. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

Fingers crossed for you Buds. hope you finally get him!
    Hopefully you get a quick hatch when you get on to Master Claude and it will be worth it!