1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Anderson, Nov 28, 2018.

1. DrLot

DrLot Hatchling

I have got 13 purple and 31 green with 0 gems expense. My chuck is all purple.
    Got 3 times at level 32 were you would get 100 expensive runes few days ago, besides this got them from events etc.
    Should be relatively common by now

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I cant even find that sale page in my game

3. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

In the news van

4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Always, if you ran out of keys in dungeon and click start battle it would ask if you wanted to buy keys for 150x how many keys you needed, so up to 1500 gems for 10 keys. When the dungeon revamp came in they lowered it to 10 keys for 675 but its still expensive. Still not sure the "sale" is worth it either.

5. Luigi

Luigi Hatchling

Should i prestige Ricky thể hockey bird or Master Claude ? Which one do you think will be more helpful for next event ? Thank you

6. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

What you should be thinking about is which one will be more helpful beyond just the next event. Do you play the arena? If so, Claude's leader ability makes him more useful. Also, you've got the master version, so his stats are better than a regular red bird.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Claude is a beast in the arena & some events.

8. Luigi

Luigi Hatchling

I only have Beast and GF for crowd control, that is why I asked because I want another CC bird in the red hockey one but wonder if Claude's healing is more valuable in event or not.

9. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

If this event is the template to go by, then Lil' Pecker will be a hatch bird. We've already seen him in EM, so it's not likely that he'll be a reward bird. What I'd be inclined to do is hold off on prestiging either bird until the event goes live. I'd still lean more toward Claude, simply because he's more versatile. Like A.Wolf said above, Arena and some events is where the damage+heal really makes him shine. Ultimately, it's going to come down to what you're more comfortable playing though. Of course, if you hatch a Pecker, then that's your crowd control woes sorted ;)

10. Hasansjr

Hasansjr Hatchling

Level 84 is impossible, i have to open the gates of hell in 1 turn and its not happening!!!

11. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Don't get Ricky and choose his CC Evo. Chose the blizzard blast Evo. I got him as my first 5* bird during his first event. I have him in both evos prestiged. Blizzard blast is WAY better than the CC evo.

12. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Seems there's a few clans canvassing for new members to replace ones who've quit the game. This event seems to have been the final straw for many players.

Nyk likes this.
  13. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Even more odd is recruiting mid event. Essentially they are handing out signing bonuses (assuming the clan actually finished the clan prizes) for the new members.

14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

We lost 6 this past event, though one was an accidental kick. Really awkward when her husband said in chat: "that was my wife y'all just kicked...."

Mr. Anderson likes this.
  15. Greg Nixon

Believe it or not, even if you bring them in after the event closes they still get any of the rewards they didn't from whatever clan they were in previous. Has been this way for quite a while now. I run two clans and some take breaks at times, as we roll people into the main clan from the vacation clan they always get the rewards even though they didn't participate in them.

feffe likes this.
  16. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Whaaaaaaat. No way. That's crazy! Good for them.

On the other hand, I'm surprised Rovio hasn't banned them yet for exploiting clan rewards.

17. Greg Nixon

Could be a glitch, who really knows, but it's been that way all the way back to the beginning of the year.

18. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Desperation, I guess. A lot more work/money required to hit those goals if your numbers are way down. The only other option is make recruiting open for any reward hopper to fly in and scoop the rewards.