1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Anderson, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Where are the extra levels?

Hatched Master Claude from a scout location silver ticket this morning. I have stocked up enough to prestige him in minutes, I need some event levels to try him out. Repeats aren't as fun.

2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Haven't seen the pop-up, must have rolled through before I got on this morning so have to assume what I'm seeing is the latest. Didn't see any noticeable difference anywhere, perhaps the lead up to five new levels being added in a few minutes. Guess we'll find out shortly.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

not sure but on my 3rd EM entry it only cost 10 gems for the first pig i hit. someone in my clan said they "cut the pig costs in half"...
    BUT, my gripe is, why not tell people that? & why the hell didnt it start at the day rollover instead of 6+ hours later, long after most of us already ran EM?

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Oh, and i got that pop up that forced me to restart the game immediately after finishing that EM

5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Id seen that on facebook, hadnt managed to check it out though. Just had a look at the news section of ABE..
    Screenshot_20181130-175141_AB Evolution.jpg
    Yup awesome way to communicate Rovio, tell us to keep up with Facebook and Forum for news then stick it in a section of game barely used

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

"today"... and what exactly does that mean to each player? lol

7. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

The graphic says 22nd-dec 3rd...shouldn't we have seen this over the last few days, or have there been other specials we have not seen due to missing this screen?

So far as "today" goes, I suspect that today is meant in the usual ABE vernacular...the 24 hours between daily task refreshes.

Nyk likes this.
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

NOPE, it did not hit for me until after midnight my time (pacific time). I had run 2 EM earlier in the evening & they were normal "full cost"....

Nyk likes this.
  9. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

Mine as well (did an extraordinary second run because of the prize I could not get close to). Hopefully their 'today' was put up early so we can benefit on tonight's run otherwise I will totally miss out on this...

10. Greg Nixon

It's been a different "deal" each day, however at what point they begin and end, well your guess is as good as mine.

11. Tigerangels42038

The other deals were the half price rune chests for 3 days, reduced price X10 gold ticket, Elite Capt Freedom in EM, Elite Matilda in EM, basically things we knew about but didnt realise was part of a 12 day sale

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Shit, did i totally miss that the Runes were half keys?

13. Greg Nixon

Doh! Lol

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

ugh, thanks Rovio for such clear, obvious & informative info about "discounts".... NOT!!!

15. Greg Nixon

Now when have they been known for their transparency lol

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

i know... just sayin. LOL
    With all the damn pop ups they do trying to sell us packages, it makes no sense to never see this one at all...

17. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

No Master hockey bird this time I guess since we haven't seen extra levels past lvl 85 yet.

18. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

There was no pop up. I only knew about it because I saw it on the russian forums.

One of our guys thought rune chests required keys AND gems to open, so he just saved all his keys from the day they launched runes. He discovered how to open the chests without gems the day they went half price. He got something like 20 purple runes and a ton of green and was able to do this:

image0.jpg image1.jpg

PolliSoft likes this.
  19. Tigerangels42038

Theres a new 'sale" active, posting this here since we were talking about them in this thread
    Screenshot_20181201-131852_AB Evolution.jpg
    Seriously though, who buys keys?

20. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I think the better question is when did we start being able to buy them?