1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Anderson, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

So with 4 hours till event starts a few questions or comments..

1. No chuck or bomb boosts.. im ok with this as the possibility of a mash up of different birds to hatch versus birds boosted seemed like a bad road to go down

2. Master claude gets a 1000 percent boost. Will it be only the master version or any claude?

3. Master claude is third hatch.. will he be available as a reward for finishing 80 or 85 or do we have to hatch him as third hatch. This one could suck bad but be a wonderful cash grab for rovio as master claude will be highly desired, especially if his 1000 percent boost is needed to finish the event.

2. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

Exactly. I have same thoughts. That was the idea to change EM sliver tickets stacking. Massive income boost cause Claude will be probably needed to finish event. Plus it's great leader so as master version it is highly desired bird. I already see lot of people open wallets to get silver/gold tickets and gems.

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Probably not. The problem is that red and Ricky are not desirable enough to use resources or spend real money.

DrLot and Mr. Anderson like this.
  4. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Really, it's only going to be players who started in the last few months that will likely need a second Red. Elite Ricky might be enough to entice Blue Moon, Awesome Cojo and other highly involved syndicates to compete, though I'm not sure they'll necessarily need to spend money, given the lack of incentive they've had lately.

Edit: Interesting - Elite Ricky and all mention of clan leaderboard prizes just disappeared after the small update they did... Elite birds as L80/85/90 rewards now, perhaps?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

This event looks like utter crap. Only decent bird is Claude. I don't have him and I'm kinda mad they did this instead of the normal core bird event. Do I spend all my tickets and lose out on Pecker AGAIN next week, or do I hope that I have good odds and spend my 60 silver and 4 golden trying for Claude, leaving enough leftover for Pecker during fan favorite.... No clue what to do.

And I already have two Red's and two rickys

feffe likes this.
  6. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

In the same boat, dunno what to since I really want a Master Claude but also REALLY want Pecker...

7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Pecker is a must for completing events, no questions asked. But Claude is a really strong bird and one of the few I'm missing in the collection. I don't need Claude to play the game, but I do need Pecker to finish the nightmare stages.

feffe likes this.
  8. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

Yeah, I don't think I'll use Pecker for anything but events, but I've struggled a lot without him

9. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Hopefully they keep first hatch odds fairly low. You really only need one Claude. Both of his evos seem pretty powerful - it comes down to a choice of massive damage for spot removal or heavy damage to soften up the field.

10. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Crowd Control (CC) team is a must for the events these days. Although someone claim the team of 5 Carsons managed the Carson event without help..... You don't need them for most or all levels below 50 but CC need to come in shortly after.

CC usually have Lil Pecker + Frost. Some of us will go for Ded5w1n, Dr P, blue Everton bird, Bomb (thunderdome), etc.

11. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I too would love a Master Claude, however, my current Claude does pretty well...not sure a Master version will be worth going through 2 birds I already have/am not all that interested in...especially when my current resources are so depleted.

12. Epic Buttstomp

Looks like Master Red is at lvl 85.

13. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yep, this event is the Reverse Carson Excavation event.

14. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

If you dont have Lil Pecker id advise to give this event a miss, as others have said Lil Pecker is needed for nightmare levels and as much as i love Claude.. we have nightmare levels to complete every week so Lil Pecker is of more use. Thats the way im handling my nephews acc, he doesnt have Claude or Lil Pecker and his acc is a pain to get through nightmare levels, so for my own sanity need to save up for Lil Pecker.

Nyk likes this.
  15. jason bowden

jason bowden Hatchling

What’s best evo for Red?

16. Epic Buttstomp

Superman is good for back side attack.
    White karate is good for frontal attack.

jason bowden likes this.
  17. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I would not recommend you to exhaust your resources for a chance at Master Claude. Regular Claude is good and easier to get. Lil Pecker is worth more during the current event format

Red is useless except when 400x strength, Ricky is ok, but not great. So you have to get these two before you even have a chance at Master Claude. Thus, unless you really need one for the event I would just wait until next week.

18. Epic Buttstomp

The red force fields are not stopping SS from white birds. Hot Greases are coming.

19. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

I dont need any of the Fan Favourites since i have 2 Lil Pecker, Master Lil Pecker, 2 QB, 1 Fringy, so decided to try for Master Claude since i had tickets that were going to expire, got him at 109 Silver 3 Gold which is roughly what i thought i would take to get him

20. viva

viva Hatchling

Can someone please explain why Pecker is considered a desirable bird? Why is he important to completing quests? Thanks!

jason bowden likes this.