1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red bird advice please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwiloganalt, Apr 22, 2018.

1. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

I have Terence and all of the 4* red birds, Billie at lvl 60 rest lvl 1, who do I foucus on? I have Billie and a placeholder 3* bird I'm going to replace sometime this week in my current team

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Don't focus on any since they're pretty bad birds for PvP but Billie is good for MPDC so I recommend focusing on her first if you're having a hard time with it.

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Terence is a collector item for those of us who have played Angry Birds series for long time, that's about it.
    Some like Claude in main team, not me. Billie is too slow, dungeon team is where she belongs imo. Bette (4-stars) is very fast when she goes to high level, I kept 2 of them for my red dungeon team. Red himself is very hard hitting but Red is an event bird.

Red birds are almost all 1 hit wonders. Play them accordingly.

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

The only two that aren’t one hit wonders are Ricky and Santa. They’re both good for multi-killing. Fire Rooster is not as great but a decent red bird until you get one of the two I just mentioned.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Super bummed that I got 2 Terrance this event...
    I was trying for a second Matilda.

6. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Santa I have him, he has gone no further than the dungeon team.