1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recruiting: Level 14 clan

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Amy-Swine Slayers, Mar 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Amy-Swine Slayers

Amy-Swine Slayers Hatchling

We are looking for some new clan mates. I hate to be all particular because none of us like rules. However, we have learned from experience that some things need to be put into place. About us:

1. We are an adult group. We discuss adult topics and need our clan members to be adults who also have a good sense of humor. We do not discuss politics or religion. We just have fun.
    2. We are an event focused clan. If you like to get trophies, we have no problem with that, but there is no trophy requirement for our clan.
    3. We need players who can pull their own weight during events. This means that you are at least able to obtain your own golden ticket. You should be able to fight on insane and win, or you will not be a good fit for our clan at this time.
    4. We do not have a minimum player level in place, but, the higher the better. The main thing is that you be able to keep up. However, you do need to be able to play in Major Pecker’s daily challenge.
    5. There are no contribution requirements in this clan, except the completion of daily clan tasks. Of course, we encourage and appreciate all that we can get. Somehow, our members seem to always have the clan perks activated.
    6. I understand that this clan isn’t for everyone, and there is no need to leave a nasty comment if you don’t like it. Just move on.
    7. We are currently level 14, and very close to level 15. Additionally, there will probably be about 15 vacancies tomorrow evening (at 6:00 pm central time), as we are cleaning house. My co-leader is fed-up with players who aren’t making decent contributions to this event. We have several who haven’t even obtained 1200 fragments for the current event. We are excited about the upcoming Easter event, and would love to have a full clan of active players by the beginning of that event.
    8. We aren’t looking to take players from clans who are doing well. We are looking for players who are in clans that aren’t meeting their expectations. We will be thrilled to have you join us, and likewise, you’ll be happy to be a part of this fun clan.
    9. This sounds harsh, because it is. If you join our clan and cannot perform as expected, you will be booted at the end of the event. This is our way of keeping it fair for the players who are getting the job done well.
    10. If you are interested, please send us a join request in the game. We use the name “Swine Slayers” But ABE assigned us the clan name “Swine Slayers 7 (1).” If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I’d hate for you to leave your clan, only to find out that we are full. There is a clan called “Swine Slayers 2,” which is a dead clan. We use them as a holding place until we can get new members into our clan.

2. Amy-Swine Slayers

Amy-Swine Slayers Hatchling

We have 7 openings right now, leveled to 15 since I made the initial post.