1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Patch Notes 1.14

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Dec 15, 2017.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Posted this in announcements too.

Have been a large payer this year? Don’t expect five stars when you pay! We give you the wrath of ANOTHER DANG EDDIE EVENT. Are you ready for the P2W event you don’t deserve?

THINGS WE ADDED LOL
    • P2W Event:
      • Before he started paying thousands of money before Xmas, this bird was just a regular Bird at the Bird Village Mall. Now, he's something more monstrous...behold the Angry Whale!
      • 5 new impossible to get birds and Eddie The Bird are making an appearance during the boring event
    • Blue birds nerfed lol:
      • Hailing from beyond the icy mountains of Bird Island, Grandfather McGee is a blue bird! He makes your birds deal 5x less damage! He is hard to get so make sure to cough up your wallet!
    • Sell all your four and five stars instantly:
      • Boring Team? Now you’re just one click away to sell all your four and five stars in your Inventory aaaaand it’s gone! Don’t panic, for 1, 2, and 3 star birds you’ll be warned first.
    • Gotta catch ‘em all:
      • Now you get to spend all your REAL money in the Pokémon go sponsor!
    • Your Facebook friends are now tracking you, even the annoying ones.
    • Don’t know your friend’s real name? How nice of you for not being a creep.. You can now search them like the stalker you are with their game nicknames.
    • Now you don’t need to wait that long to have a full clan. Start with a jam-packed 25 members and increase up to 70! But we also increased the donation price to 1000 gold for 1 EXP
    • The clan plan: Level cap is decreased from 20 to 10. There’ll be more stuff for us to make money, prepare your wallet for it!
    Things we didn’t fix cause we didn’t want to
    The sneaky scoundrel piggies just won’t go to hibernation and again placed some bugs on Bird Island. Thankfully they allowed us to make even more money so we didn’t fix them!
    • Event fixes:
      • Application freeze right before the end of a event now doesnt give your prize!
      • The event has more special groups that get priority!
    • Video ad fixes:
      • Game freezes after watching a video now permanently increases ticket price by 2x!
    • Other fixes:
      • Global chat is still broken
      • MPDC is no longer avalible to anyone
      • Birds having their graphics pixelated stay like that FOREVER!

View attachment 1354

2. BACON BUSTER

BACON BUSTER Tiny Birdy

Lol i laugh the hole time i read this

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I love that they made easier to get all bronze tickets, but unlucky you, if you accidentally press hatch all silver or...

BEHOLD..
    ..Hatch ALL eggs for ALL OF YOUR GEMS

Waiting for first person to fail on this

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2017
  4. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

I almost hit the hatch all premium button last night. I nearly had a heart attack. I'm afraid to go into the hatchery! I agree that it's nice for bronze tickets. But I'd rather get rid of the premium button. It's scary! I KNOW I'm going to hit that button one of these days by accident. I will not be a happy camper.

Buds likes this.
  5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I fear this will happen to many of us

Need to have a warning prior to doing it

6. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Maybe there is. Someone has to push the button to know for sure.

Or simply ask the support

7. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

This was meant as a joke and should not be taken seriously.

8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I know. The button is scary though

9. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

So, Rovio is happy that you could easily waste all your hardly earned/bought gems. It should be like that.

[​IMG]

10. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Patch 1.14.1

• Red Dungeons Still Freeze Your Game
    • Premium eggs still P2W
    • Eddie The Bird is nerfed
    • Terence is nerfed
    • Geraldine is nerfed
    • Chuck is REMOVED
    • Annie is REMOVED
    • Core flock are now 3 star birds