1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rage Totems

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Tigerangels42038, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Since the update, rage totems cost 350 to use and sell for 300, isnt that backwards? The selling price was definately 350 before the update but does anyone remember how much they cost to use?

2. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

They cost 350 to use since they were introduced, for some inexplicable reason - providing a kind of underwhelming increase in XP versus anger totems is bad enough, but making using them, regardless of bird level, cost more than the most expensive fuses get for 5-star birds (200) is why the rage totems received the player response that they did. Which given the name, is very on brand.

3. Tigerangels42038

Thanks Gildan,

Id never noticed the fixed cost of using them before, i think i just assumed they worked the same as anger totems with varying costs, this has been the 1st time ive used them with low level birds and wondered where all my gold went :rolleyes:..Then noticed the cost being fixed and the 300 selling price (which i was wrong about as well, finally found an old image from when they were introduced with the 300 selling price).

Oh well they were just a byproduct of a sale anyway, ill be selling them off in the future lol
    Thanks for the info!

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

You should keep (use) rage & sell anger...

5. Tigerangels42038

Do you think they are worth the gold Wolf?

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

IMO, Rage are worth much more to use than they are to sell (300).

An Anger can be sold for 250 but does not give more level up power than the equivalent # of birds would give if you used or sold them.
    It's kind of a wash value wise & you always have birds you need to do something with.

However, Rage are roughly equivalent to 3 Angers as far as the amount of level up power they give but the sell value is only a tiny bit more. If Rovio actually understood value equivalency, the Rage would sell for at least 750.
    But, they have proven over & over not to have much of a grasp on basic math... :confused:

Therefore, I sell most of my Angers & keep my Rages to use once in a while...

7. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

250 coins when sold

8. Tigerangels42038

300 gold coins when sold, this was posted and resolved 3 weeks ago. 20180703_013750.png

Cowboysfan likes this.
  9. Tigerangels42038

If you have never got one and didnt know the correct answer then why did you bother replying?

Cowboysfan likes this.
  10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

He is on a weird trolling binge of nonsensical responses...

11. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Oh, stop. You can’t know everything.