1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quentin evolution paths

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hadronix, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

From what I gathered, I think rovio flipped the description of the two evolutions, again, the steam pot has higher damage but a slightly smaller fire storm trail, but the other doctor octopus has less damage but a larger fire storm radius, is this correct?

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yes, and its also how they are described...

3. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

wolf, which evolution would be better as master then, I am thinking bigger storm area is better but the boosted damage of master does not matter to the damage of the hit target

4. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

i also noticed sometimes the hit target collision with other pigs can register as multiple hit, so you get like 3-5x base critical hit damage on one collision

5. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

From the Claud example, I would consider collision is more important than single kick damage.
    Still need more data to verify.
    It is boosted, so we don’t know the real numbers yet.

6. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

ok, on IOS version the descriptions are incorrect, flipped but on android it seems to be correct, could it be my game?

7. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

wolf, the evolution paths are seriously flipped on my IOS, I can display some screenshot if you want, is it just me?

8. Iggy McPork

Iggy McPork Hatchling

Based on this video it seems like "Flyers" is the way to go. Looks like it does significantly more damage on both the first impact and each collision. I almost wonder if there is a glitch with the fire. Too bad because the robot Quentin is pretty cool looking.

9. Milan Petrovic

Milan Petrovic Hatchling

I have both evos, and they are great in tandem, I used them during the event.

10. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

The test will be now that they are not buffed will they still be good

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  11. Milan Petrovic

Milan Petrovic Hatchling

I am using one in the arena team and main team, and I like them more the most of the other red birds. Will see how they will hold in the coming weeks.