1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quackin Ducks lvl 22 Event Based Clan

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by TJVR, Feb 26, 2018.

1. TJVR

TJVR Hatchling

[​IMG]

We are now level 22
    We are in need of 1 event grinder.
    We don’t care about pvp score or what lvl you are.
    Simple requirements:
    1 Download and communicate via Discord ( https://discord.gg/AdXwXQV Mention that you are from the forums and would like to join us)
    2 Play Major Pecker Daily (we don’t have a minimum score, just play it daily)
    3 Be able to quick play Insane mode (Stop playing story mode once you have unlocked the Bacon-Tower/Red-dungeon)
    4 Put up as many pts as you can during events (we don’t care what you do during non event time)
    Contact me here or discord if you have any further questions.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    JBeeZEE likes this.
  2. TJVR

TJVR Hatchling

One spot open. We are now lvl 17 on our way to 18. Join us!!!

3. TJVR

TJVR Hatchling

We are Now lvl 18 and in need of 5 new members.

4. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

It's useless for you

5. TJVR

TJVR Hatchling

What exactly do you mean?

6. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Nobody's listening

7. TJVR

TJVR Hatchling

Oh you mean nobody is replying to the thread.
    They have been going directly to our discord channel. No need to reply here.
    We have 2 spots left Join us if you are interested. Join us on discord. https://discord.gg/AdXwXQV

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  8. TJVR

TJVR Hatchling

9. TJVR

TJVR Hatchling

It is spelled "K,N,O,W"
    Come on, everyone nose how to spell know, you no what I mean?

Need to replace two members. Jump on discord to apply. https://discord.gg/AdXwXQV

10. Solace

Solace Hatchling

Nice ;)

11. Upismeov

Upismeov Hatchling

Hello,
    I am a interested in joining your clan and will look up the discord link tonight. Currently I am lvl 69 w/ 27782 power team (and growing). I am quite active and specifically like the events. This clan sounds right up my alley. Can you look me up in game to determine if I will make a good addition.

Upismeov

12. Ice-Man

Ice-Man Hatchling

hi i need a clan pls add me lvl 69 bird power 17000 active everyday tnx

13. TJVR

TJVR Hatchling

Hi Ice-Man. Jump on our discord we have one spot left. Jump in there before someone else takes that spot. :D

14. Solace

Solace Hatchling

I'm interested:cool:

15. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

N.O.

16. Solace

Solace Hatchling

Ohh! I get it Cowgirls fan!
    N.O. = Number, Not Out, New Order, Not Open, National Office, Number Off, Nice One, Not Official, Not Optional, Norway, Normally Open, No Offense, New Orleans, Night Operations,Network Operator, Navy Officer,Novartis, Nitrous Oxide, Normal Output, North/Northern, Nihil Obstato, Nobelium, Nuovo Ordinamento, Network Origin, No Oscillation, Nominal Model, Natural Orbital, Necrotic Obsession, Never Oscillate, Nouveau Orleans, Nordost/Nordstrom
    I'll stop there :oops:

17. Solace

Solace Hatchling

2018-04-03 03.27.43.png We can probably do 2 more event grinders. Only if you can hit your single x10 plus.
    Minimal requirements, no PvP requirements. Daily task plus extra if you can. Scout is just for events.pvp,egg and clan gold always going.
    Finished 8th in the event.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  18. Solace

Solace Hatchling

Now we are level 22. We could use one more event grinder. Join our discord recruitment channel. Link in OP.

19. TJVR

TJVR Hatchling

Two Spots just opened up. If you are an avid player and looking for a clan of avid players then join us!
    We are a clan of members that always get max rewards so if you do that every event then join us!