1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PvP victory screen does not show up and I lose

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by TYRO, Nov 7, 2017.

1. TYRO

TYRO Hatchling

I've paid real money for this game, and get very frustrated when such things happen.
    The last shot was done with Eddie the bird, which killed 5 pigs resulting into victory, but all controls just disappear and the victory screen does not show. The game is not frozen - birds and pigs have their idle animation rendered. After 2 minutes of waiting still nothing happens. Restarting the game app results in a lost battle - lost trophies, no dungeon key & coin rewards, lost ticket to a PvP game. I had no internet connectivity troubles.
    Sandbee likes this.
  2. Frost_Trunks

Frost_Trunks Hatchling

This happens to me at least 4-5 times a day. Not just in PvP. It also happens to me in dungeons. Extremely annoying and a waste of earned rewards.
  3. Entus

Entus Hatchling

happens to me often as well
  4. MegaSlammer

MegaSlammer Hatchling

I've been having the same issue for it seems like weeks, or even over a month. If I wasn't so close to maxing out some of my birds, I would quit the game because it makes me so mad. Not only that, but the upgrades like green hearts, swords, etc won't even register, however they will for the opponent. So, even when you know you should beat them, they all of a sudden get every perk, and take a come from behind victory, just because none of them would register when your bird landed on them. By the way, the game has already cheated my out of 5 victories in the last 30 minutes. Seriously?