1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PvP question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 0lty, Nov 25, 2017.

1. 0lty

0lty Tiny Birdy

Guys, I noticed something... It`s true or only coincidence !?
    In 7.000+ league you have 6 tickets (one at 10 min. )...
    So if I keep 10+ keys (reward) I have 71,4% win rate, if I keep under 10 keys I have 85,7% win rate or 100% (7 arena tickets).
    The question is better to spend the keys immediate or to keep until 70+/75 max. ??? It`s only a coincidence ?

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

That is up to you and your needs. I stay at 65-75 and then do the dungeon. If I need more items to upgrade my bird then I will do a couple dungeons and then work to build back up. Thus this all depends what you want

3. Skit

Skit Hatchling

I just do the dungeons whenever I CAN. Not trying to maintain a set of keys. Sometimes I’ve had 60+ and right now I have 2. I guess it depends on how you rotate the birds and play. Do not follow the same strategy everytime.

4. 0lty

0lty Tiny Birdy

Yes, the same strategy.
    I only noticed that when I have under 10 key, I win easy... And asking if is only in my chase or something normal.

5. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Ahh.. kind of like its harder to get event birds when you have a stack of gems they make you burn through