1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PVP past 15k- Why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yabo, Dec 3, 2017.

1. yabo

yabo Hatchling

I've always wondered- For those of you who have gotten 15k in a week and capped out on gems, why are you still getting over 15k per week? Why not just aim to win your group, and get the gems there if there's no more bonuses to be had? Or am I missing something being in a 20 person clan and not having been part of one of the top clans?

2. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Scoring battle points give you keys and with keys you get evo mats + essence, which is needed to evolve birds. Simply PVP is for birds evolution

3. yabo

yabo Hatchling

So it's just key farming after 15k trophies? That's a lot of keys... Keys are a basic component of the PvP rewards, thought there was more incentive than that.

4. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

Many of the top clans have arena trophy requirements of 15k+ weekly, so that is probably why the players you are seeing keep going to 15k and up. They do this to rank higher on the arena clan ranking page.

5. yabo

yabo Hatchling

But is there any reward for it, or is it just an arbitrary "we're the best" competition?

6. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

I don't think there's any reward for it. Pretty sure it's just to stroke the egos.

yabo likes this.
  7. yabo

yabo Hatchling

Yeah, I thought as much... It'd be nice if they incentivized it a little to make it interesting, but, then there'd be cries of "only the 50 player clans can compete", etc, etc. I have my gripes about the monetization of certain aspects of the game, but, I get the delicate balance the devs need to keep. I'm just pissed when they reduce already established prizes in an effort to "balance" things. No, you're just trying to nickel and dime us.

8. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

There are no clan based rewards for being at the top of the leader board, It's just bragging rights between clans, and within clans.

9. AdamCarter

AdamCarter Hatchling

The added bonus of really hitting the PVP arena and getting to 15k for the first time is the extra gens you get ... the difference between old highest and new highest score. You can get thousands of gems that way -- at least until you max out.

10. yabo

yabo Hatchling

I appreciate the feedback, but, that was the qualifier for the question itself in my original post:
    The question was for the people who already are at the max- why would they keep doing that if there's no reward?

11. pufyanny

pufyanny Hatchling

IS there a max number of gems you can have? :D

12. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

To numb their OCD and have a big boner. Also to be proud that you are in the top 5 clan and play ABE PVP arena non-stop.

Kinda all the reasons I could think of