1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pvp marker bug

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by Ryu Yagami, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Ryu Yagami

Ryu Yagami Hatchling

Hi

I took this screenshots after opening a scout mark and play in pvp scout flag

What the chuck with this? It's the third time in a week that happens to me, it's annoying because I can't play and I lose my pvp trophies (in three times I have lost 75 pvp trophies for this situation) and the problem is not lose my pvp trophies, because I can play and get more, the problem is that a annoying window!! I can't close this window and I need to restart the game!

Could you fix it please?

Thanks and excuse my English, I speak Spanish and the game was In Spanish too

Screenshot_20170925-223150.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  2. Pedro Monteiro

Pedro Monteiro Super Cool Bird

it's happening to me aswell seems every bug in this game happens in pvp please fix it soon

3. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Happens to me as well. However, I just hit 'fight' and the game proceeds.

4. JoZanCe

JoZanCe Hatchling

It happend me too. Yesterday 3 times and today already two times.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  5. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

It's happened to me and sometimes if I just wait it'll return to normal. It can happen if you have a slow device or one without enough storage or if you never clear the cache.

JoZanCe likes this.
  6. LynnaLou

LynnaLou Hatchling

This is happening to me also, only happens to me when there is an event going on!!! On average it happens during an event 50% of the time. I've reported it, I report everything, if it happens on a regular basis and when I've restarted the game and my phone. I always end up hearing the same sort of response, I must have a poor connection. I don't have a poor connection, it's actually very strong. Seems like whenever they fix an issue, more are created.

7. JoZanCe

JoZanCe Hatchling

The event is started and today it happened two times again. I don't like that. And my connection is oké and my telephone also.

8. LynnaLou

LynnaLou Hatchling

I know, happened to me yesterday over and over! Today so far it's been good! I hope it doesn't start up again and hope it stops doing it to you!

JoZanCe likes this.
  9. JoZanCe

JoZanCe Hatchling

Thank you.

10. LynnaLou

LynnaLou Hatchling

Looks like I spoke to soon, it's happening again! Ughhh!