1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pvp is poop

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by Leroy, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Leroy

Leroy Hatchling

ok maybe this is a rant, but it is so difficult to win a pvp match now bc by turn 3/4, everyone has supershots and about everyone has dutch or carson or byron, some fully upgraded black bird and kills every black bird with ridiculous reach so you do stand a chance. And normally i wouldnt care bc i dont care about the rewards and how many trophies i lose (anywhere from 25 to 34) but as its the only main way to get dungeon keys, this is a bit ridiclous. Does anyone else agree?

WilsonTheRedBird likes this.
  2. Leroy

Leroy Hatchling

I venture to say, either group us by team power rather then by trophy count, take away supershots in pvp or up the pigs health so one explosion doesnt cause you to go from winning to lose or grandfather frost hitting some pigs and although all are on his side, you still lose.

3. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

PVE=Cliche simulator
    PVP=ANGRY KID simulator
    Yep, seems accurate
    But pvp depends on luck or karma

Leroy likes this.
  4. Leroy

Leroy Hatchling

considering this is the main way to get keys, kinda retarded lol

5. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

Yeah, mpdc is really hard to get keys
    20 keys = 50000 snouts(clan)

6. Leroy

Leroy Hatchling

Yeah, really hard when your fellow clannies wont even participate in events let alone mpdc. And theyreon, you can tell lol

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  7. AdamCarter

AdamCarter Hatchling

It's not just bird/team power, it's bird health. When you are matched up against a group of birds that as a team have double your health (and most likely double your power) you have no chance. My first move is just an effort to move the pigs to the other side of the arena .. my opponent's first move (in many cases) is a super shot that kills all the pigs and a majority of my health -- the person to go first is at a disadvantage. Simple fix, take into account team power/health in addition to trophy count.