1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PVP Clan Health vs Beast

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kimo, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but, when I play PVP (arena or scout) and my opponent has Beast on their team, I lose my Clan Health drop.

Scenario that I've run into over the last week a few times (6 -7):

Clan health is supposed to drop right after my second shot. The totem/icon should go dim after the drop indicating that the other team can't get at it.

I do my first two shots - Claude followed by Chuck or Frost. Other team shoots Beast with the evo that has the fireballs. No health totem/icon left on the field.

Like I said, I've experienced this in both the arena as well as the arena battle that you get when doing scouts.

Just wondering if I'm the only one.

2. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Report it. Lady Bacon used to do the same thing. Rovio fixed her, since the perk isn't supposed to benefit the other team. Well, at least not in modern times - the old timers say it wasn't always like that ;)

Kimo likes this.
  3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I was & still do see this from time to time (started about a week before Beast was available).

Kimo likes this.
  4. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Thanks guys. Will put in a ticket...sigh.

5. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

It's happening with both of Beast's evos. I was wondering why I lost a few games I should have won... It's like the guys here say, it just wouldn't be an update if it didn't have bugs.