1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PVP arena mechanism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hadronix, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

My first question is regarding how the death damage of pigs to the enemy is computed, in two scenarios, one, if the pig is on your side of the field, two, if the pig is on the opponent side of the field. the sophisicated part is when a pig is on the opponent side of the field, but gets pulled to your side upon death(I am not certain on the death animation duration, hence sometimes the pig accounts to the death damage, but sometimes not. my presumption is that the pig is too far away from the point of the pull that the pig dies before landing on your side, thus referring to matilda magnetize), what occurs. What I am getting is sometimes the pig accounts for damage to the enemy, but sometimes it doesnt, it sporadic.

Attached Files:

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

It makes no difference at all what side the pig is on when it dies. Only the team that killed it gets the credit (damage goes to the other team or healing goes to the killing team if it is a Heart pig). AND, only pigs with "!" will damage the other team upon death.

Hadronix likes this.
  3. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

oh ok, I see, so that why

4. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

I thought the special effect pigs, with the heart pig will not heal directly, they only drop a health powerup, only the timer pig have a direct effect that lowers the cooldown timer

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

And, the 3rd type of pig is the Clock pig which reduces your SS timer by 1 (even if you kill more than 1 in 1 turn).

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Nope, Heart Pigs heal you a tiny bit upon killing them... thats it.

7. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

the drop system is the same as in regular battle, or does certain types of pig straight up drop their associated powerup

8. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

ok thanks for explaining

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

The pigs have nothing to do with the drops at all that i am aware of.