1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PVP are no longer fun.

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by Diablo, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Diablo

Diablo Tiny Birdy

Seems like there has been a change to the arena, 1: +200/-200 trophie seems like the new paring in the arena a bit crazy if you ask me.
    2: Plus I have played the same player 14 times in a row getting boring
    3: Why is it that Chuck is the only bird that has 4 special abilities when all other birds have the max 3 maybe, let's see
    1: bomb or fire trail
    2: SS of 1
    3: Pulls pigs in from across the board and don't even have to be near
    4: Can round the board 6 to 7 times no other yellow can do that 5 times is max for most yellow.

Insane level of pairing I know it's by trophie count but why are we playing against players whom have a year on us, I mean playing someone who is a level 183 come on get real, why can't there be a league for players whom have played for a year when we only been playing since June?? Yes you can get lucky for time to time but it is so overmatched it's crazy. Heck I have seen some who have a year whom stay in the lower league's just so that they can top the leader boards for 500 gems, let's give them a special league they have earned it especially after playing so long. Long story short lets make the PVP fun again... Just my 2 cents not ment to offend anyone.
    Thank you and pop some piggies.

Annie14 and SquawkTron like this.
  2. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

If they nerf chuck again I'll leave the game!
    If you think chuck is strong, so chose him or try to find him.

I'm tired of Annie and Matilda, they're too powerful FOR ME, but I'm not complaining. I'll do my best to find them. If I can't, it's not a problem, that's why I love this game : sometimes you're lucky sometimes you're not.

In every game, there's a character who's too powerful compared to others.

Diablo likes this.
  3. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

Don't nerf chuck OMG!

Diablo and rafidi like this.
  4. Diablo

Diablo Tiny Birdy

I by no means said to nerf Chuck I just stated why he is the only bird with so many different abilities. I Was just posting my opinion on PVP and how it is now. I have been playing since June and this is what I have seen, I can beat Chuck when leveled against a player in my league just tired of facing players 80 levels higher than me 14 times in one day plus when you never see them move up, so you lose to them 59 trophies battle your way back with 10 to 12 trophies each time to face them again to lose 59 again and fight your way back over and over 14 different times gets quiet boring.
    @rafidi never complained about Chuck, I was just asking why he is the only bird with so many numerous different abilities.

rafidi likes this.
  5. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

Ho OK, then I'm sorry.

And yes I agree. I'm tired to fight players much much stronger than me (90 levels higher than me).

Diablo likes this.
  6. Diablo

Diablo Tiny Birdy

All good my friend, no apologies needed! Have an awesome day. :D

rafidi likes this.
  7. Buffalo tribe

Buffalo tribe Hatchling

Really tired of arena fights higher power team have to much of an advantage. Everything that has been posted is so true I have even seen differences in levels of pigs. I mean I've taken out all the pigs and should have won but didn't and they did the same thing when I had more than enough to weather it but I lost. Seems like they get preferential treatment. Don't want to play in arena and only fight PvP in story mode sucks that it effects my clan. For being a pretty good game shouldn't have the aggravation that goes with it. Rant over.

Annie14 likes this.